Saturday, February 6, 2010

Post 80 (the last one / El último)

With this last post, this blog is over. But I enjoyed the luck of writing jerknesses daily, and let off steam of me in any way, but it's over. I admit I feel sorry for this 'cause I was writing and uploading posts for 1 year and 4 months and I was used to. I feel I'm sending away something valuable through the toilet, and I think it's nothing bad, it's just a change.

The reason why I decided to close my blog is just a personal affair, and nothing else. I think as if I must write something even if nothing happens, and with all my posts I think I'm forcing you all to leave a comment constantly, that is almost always a duty. That's what I think.

I wanna thank you all every comment from you and everytime you made me feel happy with them. Thank you for your advices, your cheers, your nicknames and your quotes, but that has happened already.

I don't know if I'll gonna write and upload posts again, but for now, this blog is already closed. I'll leave it opened to anyone who wants to read what already happened.

So... GOOD-BYE!!! I think I'm not so good writing posts as I thought.¬¬

Ciao!!!

Sincerely:
Jessie

Saturday, February 6th, 2010
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Con éste último post, mi libreta se acabó. Pero disfruté tener la suerte de escribir boludeces diario, y de cierto modo también desahogarme, pero se acabó. Admito que me siento un poco mal por esto porque ya venía escribiendo y subiendo posts durante 1 año y 4 meses y ya estaba acostumbrada. Siento que estoy tirando algo valioso por la taza del váter, y pienso que no es algo malo, sino que es sólo un cambio.

La razón por la que decidí cerrar mi libreta es sólo por un asunto personal, y nada más. Pienso como que debo escribir algo aunque no pase nada, y con todos mis posts los estoy obligando constantemente a dejarme un comment, que casi siempre es un deber. Eso es lo que pienso.

A todos les quiero agradecer todos sus comments y todas las veces que me hicieron sentir feliz con ellos. Gracias por sus consejos, sus ánimos, sus nicknames y sus citas, pero eso ya fue.

No sé si volveré a escribir y a subir posts otra vez, pero por ahora ésta libreta ya está cerrada. La voy a dejar abierta a cualquiera que quiera leer lo que ya fue.

Así que... ADIOS!!! Creo que no soy tan buena escribiendo posts como yo pensaba.¬¬

Chau!!!

Atentamente:
Jessie

Sábado 6 de Febrero de 2010