Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fahren Diary! / Diario Faren! (A)

Good Night!!! Finally I learned to use the colors, YEAH! WOOHOO!!! Blue for English and Red for Spanish.

What's going on in there? How is everything going? Yes, I wanted to write a long post again. There are many days I didn't sit down to write gently lowly, but here I am, so let's see how it goes.

Today, I'm gonna write about my recent trip to Fahren, in order to visit my boyfriend. We did lots of things, so I'm gonna try to write them all down here, or at least the most interesting things in order to not to make this post excessively long.

The first day I arrived to Fahren, my boyfriend was at the airport to receive me, and greet me, then, we headed to his castle to unpack my luggage, then I changed my clothes for something more comfortable, and we went to the beach, but the night was already there. We met a nice man at the beach, but unfortunately, he was drunk. It turns out that my boyfriend and me were laying down the sand, and that man got close to us, walking like wobbling and holding a wine bottle in his hand. Then, he greeted to us in order to introduce us to his drunk friends through a some kind of movement like saying: "come here". Obviously we stared at him madly, like rejecting him, and I remembered my dad saying "not to talk to any stranger" and "not to get in the deep area in the sea" and some other things. The drunk man noticed our rejection and he, with a loud and clear voice, said: "So you're afraid of the bottle until the last drop, aren't you?" (like the bottle song), so we found out his interest toward music, more likely to my father's interests BTW. So, that was the first encounter with that drunk man. We did stand up gently lowly, and got away from him with a story to tell to our kids (when we have them), the only thing we didn't know yet is that drunk man was about to be our spiritual guide the rest of my days in Fahren. But that's enough of that drunk man for today, but there's something left to tell about him, so stay tunned.

After 2 days, there were people who were selling snacks, soft drinks and fruits (???), Tyrule (I'll wide it in the next posts), and I saw coming someone who was selling some kind of clothes that could fly (those things which can fly through the air), let's call them "airclothes" from now (and I'm gonna tell you why later). I saw him coming from far away and said "I want one of those" so I asked that man how much was one of the airclothes, "it's 3 nicks" said that man who was selling those airclothes, I regret I did doubt for a moment so I bought one, and carried it to our place at the beach. Everyone stared at me like saying: "hey! look at that teen girl playing with a toy for little children, what a jerk!" but I didn't care, I was very funny with my aircloth, so funny, that even I didn't notice I spent 3 nicks.

I spent a lot of time with my aircloth, that now it has more stories than my grandma. First of all, my boyfriend accidentally broke it with the ball when we were playing volleyball (at the beach). So I kept it in order to fix it later and not to break it even more. Then, when I fixed it (we were already at the castle) we put a lot of masking tape to get it as good as new, but then, it was a little heavier than before, so we tried to make it fly and I thought it was a good idea to add a little bit more thread to the aircloth so it could fly better, and it could, so we got back to the beach to show it to everyone and show off it was the tallest aircloth in the beach and make the other kids say to their moms: "Mom, why is that aircloth taller than mine?" That's why we put more thread to our aircloth, fortunaltely it was a very windy day, so it was easy for our aircloth to fly, it almost reached the clouds. There was a moment that we couldn't make it return to us 'cause the thread was very long for us to roll up (remember the wind was too strong to handle our aircloth). Finally, we hardly got it down, but then, there was another moment in which our aircloth really wanted to fly away, the thread started to tangle up in my hands, and the wind didn't let us reach the aircloth. Finally, we decided to cut off some of the thread already rolled up, and continue rolling up the rest of it.

Suddenly, I heard my boyfriend saying: "NOOOO!!!" 'cause finally our aircloth managed to fly away from us, it was very funny moment, and we started to chase it down the beach, about 1 mile and a half and I was laughing out loud more 'cause I was running with the thread tangled in my hands (you can imagine) and finally I fell on the sand but my boyfriend did keep on running behind the aircloth knowing I wanted it back, and he didn't get tired, you know, he's so athletic, that he ran 1 mile more. Fortunately, the aircloth got stuck in a palm tree, my boyfriend reached it and he brought the aircloth back, I swear.

When we had our aircloth back, we got back to our place in the beach, where the wind did a mess in it, so we cleaned it up, and everyone was looking at us like saying: "what a hero, prince Sebastian rescued the aircloth for his princess (me) and even he's not tired to clean up their mess". I want you to know Fahren is very windy and blows up everything in its path. After cleaning up the mess in our place at the beach, we got back to the castle and tell my boyfriend's parents what happened to us, and it was just a few days I had been in Fahren.

There are more stories to tell, but it's enough for today, now go bed.

I'm done for today, I don't know if you noticed that this blog is an excellent reminder. It's incredible how you can remember all that happened to you through this thing.

Now I leave, I'll talk more about this trip in the next post. I'd like to see some comments here from the people I know, but also from the newcomers. This is awesome. So come on and leave a comment, or sign at least, come on, don't be assholes!

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie, the friend of a drunk man.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenas Noches!!! Finalmente aprendí a usar los colores, EEAA!!! UUUU!!! Azul para Inglés y rojo para Español.

Qué pasa por allá? Cómo va todo? Sí, quería escribir un post largo otra vez. Han pasado varios días en los que no me he sentado a escribir tranquilamente, pero acá estoy, asíque vamos a ver cómo sale.

Hoy, voy a hablar de mi reciente viaje a Faren, para visitar a mi novio. Hicimos muchas cosas, trataré de escribirlas todas acá, ó al menos las más interesantes para no hacer éste post exesivamente largo.

El primer día que llegué a Faren, mi novio estaba en el aereopuerto para recibirme, y saludarme, luego fuimos a su castillo para deshacer mis maletas, luego me cambié y me puse algo más cómodo y fuimos a la playa, pero ya se había hecho de noche. Ahí en la playa conocimos a un hombre agradable, pero por desgracia él estaba briago. Resulta que mi novio y yo estábamos acostados en la arena, y eso hombre se nos acercó, se estaba tambaleando mientras caminaba y tenía en la mano una botella de vino. Y nos saludó como para luego querer meternos en su círculo de amigos briagos haciendo un tipo movimiento como diciendo: "vengan para acá!" Como era de esperarse, molestos lo miramos, como si lo estuvieramos rechazando y recordé lo que mi papá me dijo: "no hables con extraños" y "no entres en lo profundo del mar", y otras cosas. Entonces el briago notó nuestro rechazo y él dijo con una voz fuerte y clara: "Entonces están asustados de la botella hasta la última gota, no?" (como la canción de la botella), asíque por eso descubrimos su interés por la música, parecido al interés de mi papá por cierto. Y ese fue nuestro primer encuentro con aquel briago. Nos paramos suave y lentamente, y nos alejamos de él con una historia para contarle a nuestros hijos (cuando los tengamos). Pero aún no sabíamos que ese briago iba a ser nuestro guía espiritual por el resto de mis días en Faren. Pero por hoy le cortamos con esa historia acerca del briago, pero aún hay más para contarles acerca de él, asíque sigan sintonizados.

Después de 2 días, había gente que vendía bocadillos, bebidas son alcohol y frutas (???), Tirulo (lo ampliaré en posts posteriores), y vi venir a alguien que vendía unos como trapos que podían volar (esas cosas que pueden volar en el aire), de ahora en más vamos a llamarlos "vuelatrapos" (después voy a decirles por qué). Lo ví venir desde lejos y dije: "Quiero uno de esos", y le pregunté al vendedor cuánto costaba un vuelatrapos, "son 3 nicos" me dijo el vendedor de vuelatrapos, y me arrepiento de haberlo dudando por un momento, asíque compré uno y me lo llevé a nuestro lugar en la playa. Todos me miraban como diciendo: "hey, miren a esa adolescente jugando con un juguete para pibes, que mongolica!" pero no me importó, me divertí con mi vuelatrapos, tanto, que ni me dí cuenta de que me gasté 3 nicos.

Pasé mucho tiempo con mi vuelatrapos, que ahora tiene más historias que mi abuela. En primera, mi novio lo rompió por accidente con la pelota cuando jugábamos al volleyball (en la playa). Así que lo guardé para arreglarlo después y que no se me rompiera aún más. Luego, cuando lo arreglé (ya estábamos en el castillo), le pusimos mucho yurex para que quedara como nuevo, pero entonces, estaba un poco más pesado que antes, asíque intentamos hacerlo volar y pensé que era buena idea ponerle más hilo al vuelatrapos para que pudiera volar mejor, y sí pudo, asíque regresamos a la playa para enseñarselo a todos y presumir que era el vuelatrapos más alto de la playa y hacer que los otros pibes les dijeran a sus mamás: "Mamá, por qué ese vuelatrapos es más alto que el mío?" Por eso le pusimos más hilo a nuestro vuelatrapos, por suerte, ese día hacía mucho viento, por eso era más fácil que nuestro vuelatrapos volara, casi alcanzó las nubes. LLegó un momento en que no podíamos hacerlo regresar a nosotros porque el hilo era demasiado largo para que pudieramos enrollarlo (recuerden que el viento era muy fuerte como para controlar nuestro vuelatrapos). Finalmente, con dificultad pudimos bajarlo, pero entonces, llegó otro momento en que nuestro vuelatrapos quería realmente volar, el hilo se me empezó a enredar en las manos y el viento no nos dejaba llegar a nuestro vuelatrapos. Finalmente, decidimos cortar parte del hilo que ya habíamos enrollado, y continuar enrollando lo que quedaba.

De repente, oí a mi novio diciendo: "NOOOO!!!" porque finalmente, nuestro vuelatrapos logró escaparse de nosotros, que momento tan gracioso, empezamos a perseguirlo por la playa, como por una milla y media, y yo me estaba atacando de la risa porque yo estaba corriendo con el hilo enredado en mis manos (se pueden imaginar), finalmente me caí sobre la arena, pero mi novio siguió corriendo atrás del vuelatrapos sabiendo que yo lo quería de vuelta, y no se cansó, ustedes saben, él es bien atlético, que corrió una milla más. Por suerte, el vuelatrapos se atoró en una palma, mi novio lo atrapó y me lo trajo de regreso, lo juro.

Cuando recuperamos el vuelatrapos, volvimos a nuestro lugar en la playa, en donde el viento hizo un desorden, asíque limpiamos, y todos nos miraban como diciendo: "Que héroe, el príncipe Sebastián rescató el vuelatrapos para su princesa (yo) y ni siquiera está cansado como para limpiar su desorden". Quiero que sepan que en Faren hace mucho viento y vuela todo lo que está a su paso. Después de limpiar el desorden de nuestro lugar en la playa, regresamos al castillo y les contamos a la mamá y al papá de mi novio lo que nos pasó, eso sólo fueron unos días que estuve en Faren.

Hay más historias que contar, pero por hoy es suficiente, así que, ya anden a dormir.

Por hoy acabé, no sé si se dieron cuenta de que la libreta es una excelente recordadora. Es increíble cómo recordás todo lo que te ha pasado con ésta cosa.

Ahora me voy. Hablaré más de éste viaje en el próximo post. Me gustaría ver algunos comments de la gente que conozco, pero también de los que vienen por primera vez. Es genial. Asíque vengan y dejen un comment, ó al menos firmen, vamos, no sean giles!

SYD

Atentamente:
Jessie, la amiga de un briago.