Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm going back to Cephire! / Regreso a Céfiro!

Good Night Everyone! Is everything going as it's supposed to go? I don't know what you think, but I wanna say I love my boyfriend to the death. Yes! everyone notices everything here, and I don't even know how they notice.

I've got lots of tales to tell, about my boyfriend, his parents and his entire kingdom. The kind of food eaten here, the nights at the discoteque and the nights at the beach. My boyfriend's castle and much more.

There's only one problem here: my time in this cyber is limited to 30 min. and if I pass this time, I'll have to pay more money to the people who work here, besides I've spent 28 of them writing this post, so I've got 2 minutes left, CRAP!!!

I wanna talk about those who mess with someone else in the blog world, and let me say that's not bad, but go and mess yourselves anywhere else, or, I don't know, mess yourselves wherever you want, I don't care and it even makes me have some fun.

Evrything's fine here in Fahren, we're having lots of fun, but tomorrow in the afternoon I'll be back in Cephire, so I'm gonna go and pack my luggage in order to go back to Cephire, but in my way back to Cephire I'm gonna stop at any McDonald's somewhere , you know it's an unfailable place to stop my hunger while I travel, but I'm just gonna eat a salad.

Greetings from Fahren, and surely when I get back to Cephire, with all the time of the world and more relaxed, I'll write posts with an upper level than these posts I've been writing.

Last G&GB from Fahren and G&GB from my boyfriend to you all.

Sincerely:
Jessie (Farewell Fahren, but I'll come here again)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenas Noches a todos! Va todo como se supone que va? No sé qué piensen ustedes, pero yo amo a mi novio hasta la muerte! Sí! Todos saben todo acá y yo ni siquiera sé cómo lo saben.

Tengo muchíssimas aventuras para contarles, acerca de mi novio, su mamá y su papá y todo su reino. El tipo de comida que se come acá, todas las noches en la discoteca, las noches en la playa. El castillo de mi novio y mucho más.

El único problema acá es que mi tiempo en éste ciber está limitado a 30 minutos, y si me paso de ese tiempo tendré que pagarles más dinero a la gente que trabaja acá, además ya llevo 28 minutos escribiendo éste post, asíque sólo me quedan 2 minutos, CARAJO!!!

Quiero hablar de la gente que se mete con otros en el mundo blog, y quiero decir que no está mal, pero mejor vayan a pelearse a otro lado, ó no sé, mátense donde quieran, no me importa, y hasta me divierto un poco.

Todo está bien acá en Faren, nos estamos divirtiendo mucho, pero mañana a la tarde ya estaré de regreso en Céfiro, asíque ya me voy a hacer mis maletas para regresar a Céfiro, pero en el camino de regreso a Céfiro me voy a parar en algún McDonald's de por ahí, ustedes saben que es un lugar infalible para parar mi hambruna mientras viajo, pero sólo me voy a comer una ensalada.

Saludos desde Faren, y seguramente cuando regrese a Céfiro, con todo el tiempo del mundo y más tranquila, escribiré posts con un nivel más alto que éstos que estado escribiendo.

Ultimos SYD desde Faren y SYD de parte de mi novio para todos ustedes.

Atentamente:
Jessie (Adios Faren, pero volveré a venir para acá)