Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Quickly! / Rápidamente!

Today it's October 6th, and I'm happy 'cause today it's birthday of the favorite Hi-5 of North Cephire, it's Shaun's birthday, WOOHOO!!!

Good Night!!! I don't know how R U doing, but I hope you're doing well, unless someone who reads here didn't tell me he/she reads it.

Today I'm really tired, with no energy to write. I was working on Thursday and Friday, and the whole weekend I stayed at North Cephire with my friend Phillip, doing some kind of ceremony to Shaun Taylor-Corbett (North Cephire's favorite Hi-5). It was awesome, but it tires you a lot. Although the barbecue Phillip's mom prepared to us charged my inner batteries, I ended up very tired.

So, I'm gonna challenge you all.

I didn't come to my website 4 days, and I saw only 6 comments (3 of them are mine) (from Rogger and Ernest (you two are awesome and amazing!)). Seeing no more comments takes me down, but it's all right. Why the heck don't you write a comment to me? I don't care if it's lame and short. Seeing comments written by you makes me happy. After all, I gave you the comments option not to attack me, but it's in order to praise me, to agree with me, and say I'm totally awesome. That's very clear!

So now, everytime you enter here, write a comment to me, so my selfsteem goes up; or if you also wanna say something to my father, write it here. Or send an e-mail to me. First, I wanted to write, but seeing a few comments I decided not to write.

Although I'm tired I send a very special hug to Ernest and Rogger 'cause they are the only ones who write a comment to me (there! you will now appear in google my dears!).

P.S. (Edited some time later) Let me tell you I will not be able to write anything here this week 'cause surely I will be working very hard out of South Cephire. Besides I'll be back next Sunday in the morning, but in the afternoon I'll be blasting off to Fahren, maybe I'll write the next post from there. So 'im gonna give you all 8 Good Night kisses to let you see me in your dreams for 8 nights.

P.S.S. I also want you to know that my Uncle Manouel (you know, the one who is a hacker) told me I passsed the 5,000 visits and it makes me happy, the people who enter here and they're so bewitched with all I write, so everything is going how it must be going.

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie (the tired challenger)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Hoy es 6 de octubre y estoy feliz porque hoy es cumpleaños del Hi-5 favorito del Norte de Céfiro. Hoy es el cumpleaños de Shaun, EEAA!!! UUUU!!!

Buenas Noches!!! No sé cómo estén, pero espero que bien, a menos que alguien que esté leyendo esto no me haya dicho que lo lee.

Hoy estoy re cansada, sin ganas de escribir. Estuve trabajando el Jueves y el Viernes, y todo el finde me quedé en el Norte de Céfiro con mi amigo Felipe haciendo tipo una ceremonia a Shaun Taylor-Corbett (el Hi-5 favorito del Norte de Céfiro). Estuvo groso, pero te cansa demasiado. Y aunque la barbacoa (allá le dicen así al asado) que hizo la mamá de Felipe me cargó mis baterias interiores, acabé muy cansada.

Asíque hoy lanzaré un desafío para ustedes.

Estuve 4 días sin venir a mi libreta, y sólo ví 6 comments (3 de ellos son míos) (de Rogger y Ernesto (ustedes son bárbaros y geniales)). Me bajonea mucho ver poquitos comments acá, pero no pasa nada, todo bien. Qué carajo les cuesta venir a escribir un comment para mí? No me importa si es corto ó una boludez. Me hace feliz ver comments escritos por ustedes. Después de todo, no les dí la opción de los comments para que me ataquen, sino para que me alaben, estén de acuerdo conmigo y digan que soy completamente grosa! Eso está claríssimo!

Asíque ahora, cada vez que entren acá, escribanme un comment para que se me suba la autoestima; ó si quieren decirle algo a mi papá, también escríbanlo acá. O mandenme un mail. Al principio tenía ganas de escribir, pero ver poquitos comments decidí no hacerlo.

Aunque estoy cansada, le mando un abrazo muy especial a Ernesto y a Rogger porque son los únicos que me dejan un comment (vieron! ahora aparecerán en google queridos míos!).

P.S. (Editado un rato más tarde) Les digo que no podré escribir nada ésta semana porque seguro trabajaré mucho fuera del Sur de Céfiro. Además, voy a regresar el próximo Domingo a la mañana, pero a la tarde iré a Faren, tal vez escriba mi próximo post desde allá. Asíque les daré 8 besitos de las buenas Noches para que me vean en sus sueños durante 8 noches.

P.S.S. También quiero que sepan que mi tío Manuel (ustedes saben, el que es hacker) me dijo que ya pasé de las 5,000 visitas y eso me hace feliz, la gente que entra y queda hechizada con todo lo que escribo, asíque todo va como debe ir.

SYD

Atentamente:
Jessie (la desafiadora cansada)