Friday, October 30, 2009

Fahren Diary! / Diario Faren! (B)

Good Night Everyone!!! How R U doing? I've just made a bet with my friend Emma (now you're here!) and we picked on a plebeian saying everything was wrong with him, then, he worried about, so much, that we decided to tell him the truth, that it was a joke. The plebeian got away a little bit disappointed. And, what we wanna do? We'll fix it later.

Today I did iron 2 of my dresses, and I'm happy 'cause I realized there's something I do well, and that's ironing, although my back is a little bit sored 'cause the ironing board was too low and I had to bend my back down to reach it (which is a half of my dresses tall), and 'cause I had to bend and fold my dresses to iron them well. So now you know, if you have to iron, go ironing! It's so easy and you help your mothers doing so.

Because you asked for it (and I grant your wish), I'll continue writing about my last trip to Fahren, the world of the strong winds and the deadly umbrellas. In the previous post (sounds as if I was introducing it) I wrote about a drunk man, remember him? our spiritual guide in Fahren, now in this post, I'll talk about our second encounter with him, the longest one in this trip.

My boyfriend and me were going to the beach again, and we sat under an unmbrella, my boyfriend started to play his guitar, while we were eating potato crisps (the most delicious snack in the whole universe, under the "Frito Lay" brand, and it's just fried potato slices, very tasty, yum!), and we saw the drunk man we saw the other day, walking and wobbling far away, and with his wine bottle in the hand. And I told my boyfriend: "Stop playing your guitar and keep it 'cause if the drunk man sees you, he'll surely come and we won't be able to get rid of him". But he didn't keep his guitar, and, as I told, the drunk man came close to us, and with no words, he sat down next to us. The drunk man started to talk about I don't remember what, but he asked my boyfriend for his guitar and started to play it, he was playing it very well and surprised us, so much, that he even gave us a guitar class. The drunk man played songs from every famous guitarrist around the universe, in both English and Spanish. The drunk man is kinda a Fahrish Mozart, but he's not Mozart, he's just a drunk man.

The drunk man asked our names, and gave us his and started to talk about himself, he said: "I'm an angel who fought against the devil, but I lost and he sent me here. And good or bad, here I am". We looked at him very surprised, we couldn't believe he was an angel, so we thought he was not only drunk, but he was also crazy.

The drunk (and crazy) man continued talking, I think it was about our musical interests, and he suddenly took out a harmonica from I don't where and he started to play it in front of us, suprisively he played the "In a ghada da vida" theme, and then he played some kind of Tango, and everyone's favorite: The Michael Jackson's Thriller (OMG! I couldn't believe it, and I'm not still doing). Later, the drunk man fixed my boyfriend's guitar for free, and told us some wisdom words, making a face he only could, and making a circle with his index and his thumb, and then, lowering it down slowly like saying: "listen to what I'm gonna say, young musicians", from the shoulder to the navel, he said: "I don't arise fools, I teach, I'm a life teacher" (oh crap! he's some kind of philosopher!). The drunk man continued: "They kick me off because I'm better than them, that's why they reject me" (We felt a little bit guilty 'cause the last time we met, we also rejected him, OOPS!). The conversation did go on, and I don't remember what he was showing to us when he said: "We've gotta save the water for our children".

My boyfriend didn't understand, and asked: "What are you talking about? we don't even have children!". Then the drunk man answered (pointing at the sea): "First of all, take out the submarines".

We realized the drunk man was not Fahrish, he was from
another world other than Fahren, Cephire, Autozam, Chizeta, and even the Earth.
He was a philosopher, kinda dreamer, creator of the widest theories, compared
with Da Vinci, Michael Angello or even Socrates.


The drunk man said good bye to us with some kind of strange movement, so, for our own security, my boyfriend took his guitar back, we got away from the drunk man, and headed back to the castle, and that day ended with a great story in our memories; but it was not only a story, it was also a lesson I learned: "I'll never stop thinking there are submarines under the sea", and I know that drunk man was right about it.

My questions about the drunk man were flooding "like water through my fingers" (that speech was used strongly the first 4 days of October, after that, it was out of style):

  • Where's he living?
  • Did he even have a childhood? And if yes, did he even play with other children?
  • Does he have any family?
  • Where does he get the money to buy the wine?

I didn't get the answers quickly, but there are those who say he was a normal person, but in the vacation time, he always goes to Fahren to get drunk (maybe the wine is cheap there). Bad people say he's a poor drunk who lost his family 'cause it was all his fault, and has nothing else to lose. And since i am an evil princess, I also think it was for that.

I don't know what you think about this drunk man, each one thinks what he/she wants to, and, as someone said: "The one who knows, knows. The one who doesn't know, simply doesn't know and that's it" (I'm gonna explain this in next posts).

With nothing else to write, I farewell sincerely. I'd like to see comments of those who come but don't leave a comment. Make me happy, raise my morale up, just by writing a short comment and making the counter going up by 1. Because this website is for that, to make me feel important and interesting.

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie (that drunk man is a better teacher than those who come and give classes to me here in Cephire)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenas Noches a todos/as!!! Cómo andan? Hize una apuesta con mi amiga Emma (ahora estás acá!) y molestamos a un plebeyo diciendole que todo estaba mal con él, luego, él se angustió mucho, tanto, que tuvimos que decirle la verdad, que sólo lo estábamos molestando. El plebeyo se fue un poco decepcionado. Y, qué le vamos a hacer? lo arreglaremos más tarde.

Hoy planché 2 de mis vestidos, y estoy contenta porque me dí cuenta de que hay algo que hago bien, y eso es planchar, aunque mi espalda la tengo un poco lastimada porque la tabla de planchar estaba muy baja y me tuve que agachar para alcanzarla (su altura llega a la mitad de mis vestidos), y además porque tuve que doblar y plegar mis vestidos para plancharlos bien. Asíque ya saben, si tienen que planchar, planchen! Es muy fácil y así ayudan a sus mamás a hacerlo.

Porque ustedes lo pidieron (y les cumplo su deseo), continuaré escribiendo sobre mi último viaje a Faren, el mundo de los vientos fuertes y las sombrillas mortales. En el post anterior (suena a como si estuviera presentandolo) escribí acerca de un briago, lo recuerdan? nuestro guía espiritual en Faren, ahora en éste post, voy a hablar de nuestro segundo encuentro con él, el más largo en éste viaje.

Mi novio y yo fuimos a la playa otra vez, y nos sentamos bajo una sombrilla, mi novio empezó a tocar su guitarra mientras comíamos papitas fritas (el bocadillo más delicioso en todo en universo, bajo la marca de "Frito Lay", son simplemente hojuelas de papa fritas, muy sabrosas, yum!), y vimos al briago que vimos el otro día, caminando y tambaleandose a lo lejos, y con su botella de vino en la mano. Y le dije a mi novio: "Pará de tocar y guardá tu guitarra, que si el briago te ve seguro él vendrá y no nos lo vamos a poder sacar de encima". Pero mi novio no me hizo caso y no guardó su guitarra, y, como dije, el briago se nos acercó, y sin palabras, se sentó a un lado nuestro. El briago empezó a hablar acerca de no recuerdo qué, pero le pidió a mi novio su guitarra y empezó a tocarla, la tocaba muy bien y nos sorprendió, tanto, que hasta nos dió unas clases de guitarra. El briago tocó canciones de los guitarristas más famosos de todo el universo, en Inglés y en Español. El briago es tipo un Mozart Fareño, pero no es Mozart, sólo es un briago.

El briago nos preguntó nuestros nombres, nos dió el suyo y empezó a hablar de él mismo, dijo: "Yo soy un ángel que peleó contra el demonio, pero perdí y él me mandó para acá. Y bien ó mal, acá estoy". Lo miramos sorprendidos, no podiamos creer que era un ángel, así que pensamos que no sólo estaba briago, sino que también estaba chiflado.

El briago (y chiflado) siguió hablando, creo que era de nuestros gustos musicales, y de repente sacó una armónica de no sé dónde y la empezó a tocarla enfrente nuestro, sorpresivamente tocó el tema "In a ghada da vida", luego tocó un tipo Tango, y el favorito de todos: El Thriller de Michael Jackson (Oh my God! no podía creerlo, y sigo sin poder). Más tarde, el briago le afinó gratis la guitarra a mi novio y nos dijo unas palabras sabias, haciando una cara que sólo él podía hacer, y haciendo un círculo con su dedo índice y pulgar, bajandolo lentamente como diciendo "escuchen lo que voy a decir jovenes músicos" desde la altura del hombro hasta el ombligo, dijo: "Yo no avivo giles, yo enseño, soy un maestro de la vida", (ay carajo! éste es tipo un filósofo!). El briago siguió: "Me rechazan porque soy mejor que ellos, por eso me rechazan" (mi novio y yo nos sentimos un poco culpables porque la última vez que nos vimos también lo rechazamos, UPS!). La plática siguió, y no recuerdo qué nos estaba enseñando cuando dijo: "Tenemos que cuidar el agua para nuestros hijos".

Ahí mi novio ya no entendió, y preguntó: "De qué hablás? Si ni siquiera tenemos hijos!". Entonces el briago respondió (señalando hacia el mar): "Primero, sacá todos los submarinos".

Nos dimos cuenta de que el briago no era Fareño, él era de otro mundo que no era
Faren, ni Céfiro, ni Autosam, ni Ciseta, ni siquiera era de la Tierra. El era un
filósofo, tipo un soñador, creador de las más amplias teorías, comparable con Da
Vinci, Miguel Angel ó hasta Sócrates.


El briago nos dijo adiós con un movimiento extraño, asíque por nuestra propia seguridad, mo novio tomó de regreso su guitarra, nos alejamos del briago y nos devolvimos al castillo, y aquel día acabó con una gran historia en nuestras memorias; pero no sólo fue la historias, sino que también hubo una lección que aprendí: "Nunca pararé de pensar que hay submarinos bajo el mar", y yo sé que el briago tenía razón sobre eso.

Mis preguntas sobre el briago fueron fluyendo "como agua entre los dedos" (ese dicho fue usado fuertemente los primeros 4 días de Octubre, después pasó de moda):

  • Dónde vive?
  • Alguna vez fue niño? Y si sí, alguna vez jugó con los otros niños?
  • Tiene familia?
  • De dónde saca la plata para comprar el vino?

No se me cruzaron las respuestas por la mente enseguida, pero hay quienes dicen que él era una persona normal, pero que en las vacaciones siempre va a Faren a embriagarse (tal vez el vino sea barato por allá). La gente mala dice que es un pobre briago que perdió a su familia por su culpa, y que no tiene nada más que perder. Y como soy una princesa mala, pues yo también pienso que fue por eso.

No sé qué piensen ustedes sobre el briago, cada quien piensa lo que quiere, y, como alguien dijo: "El que sabe, sabe. Y el que no sabe, simplemente no sabe y ya" (lo voy a explicar en próximos posts).

Con nada más que escribir, me despido atentamente. Me gustaría ver comments de esos que vienen pero no dejan un comment. Háganme feliz, súbanme la moral, tan sólo con escribir un comment corto y hacer que el contador suba un punto. Porque éste website es para eso, para hacerme sentir importante e interesante.

SYD

Attentamente:
Jessie (ese briago es mejor maestro que aquellos que vienen a Céfiro y me dan clases acá en mi castillo)