Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gift for you all! / Regalo para ustedes!

Good Night my friends! I'm gonna make a gift for those who come to my mind right now. Today I'm just gonna write in order to let your names appear in Google, and thanks to this, they also appear in every search website around the universe. And when you write the names I'm gonna write, there will appear the link to my blog below, muahahahaha!!!

Buenas Noches amigos míos! Voy a hacer un regalo a todo aquel que se me cruze por la mente ahorita. Hoy sólo voy a escribir para hacer que sus nombres aparezcan en Google, y gracias a esto, también aparezcan en los buscadores de todo el universo. Y cuando escriban los nombres que yo voy a escribir, abajo aparecerá la liga a mi libreta, muajajajajaja!!!

And I start with the links I have here / Y empiezo con todos los links que tengo acá:


  • Mariel Ramírez Barrios
  • Santiago Tena
  • Rammses
  • Ali Montero
  • Roy Jiménez Oreamuno
  • Terox
  • Toro Salvaje
  • Gabriel Revelo González
  • María Marta Bruno
  • Roberto Esmoris Lara

Uff! It's gonna be very long, it's not necessary to read the whole list, although I know many of you are gonna read it from the beginning to the end. If you see your name, just wait a couple of days, then look for yourselves in Google, I continue... / Uff! va a ser muy largo, no es necesario que se lean toda la lista, aunque sé que muchos la van a leer desde el principio hasta el final. Si ven su nombre sólo esperen un par días, luego se buscan ustedes mismos en Google, y sigo...


  • Malena
  • Ignacio Redy (???)
  • Jesús Domínguez
  • El Antifaz
  • María Varu
  • Moonclad Reflection
  • Allá, desde otro adentro
  • Dorian, Audacter et sincere
  • Daniel Camps / Juan Pablo Camarada
  • Belmar

And now my loyal knights from my octagonal table / Y ahora mis fieles caballeros de mi mesa octagonal:


  • Rogger Avendaño Cárdenas
  • Ernesto Moré
  • Giancarlo Luque "Gaviales"

AAAAHHHH!!! There's an ant which squeezed in between the F7 and F8 keys, and it can come out from anywhere, it's better for it to be scared of me. I'm gonna torture it: 09gjaw´r80whg´3q9igjq+0r9gn¿q´rineorgqa+09ga0ri8nv{a´ri´nvqa´489rvqa+409gh13489yifjt59u5w8tu5itgoeru84yr75t (oops! I almost press the Shut down the CPU button, what a jerk!) / AAAAHHHH!!! Se metió una hormiga entre los botones F7 y F8, y puede salir por cualquier lado, será mejor que me tenga miedo. La voy a torturar: 09gjaw´r80whg´3q9igjq+0r9gn¿q´rineorgqa+09ga0ri8nv{a´ri´nvqa´489rvqa+409gh13489yifjt59u5w8tu5itgoeru84yr75t (ups! casi oprimo el botón de apagar el ordenador, que boluda!)

And now the most recent links / Y ahora las ligas más recientes:


  • Alter Hugo
  • Otra vez viajar al Olvido
  • Dr JJ Estrada Ibarias
  • Victoria Naranjos
  • Savie
  • Dr: Ahmed El zoghbi "Sharm"
  • Basurero Usurero
  • Gabriel Cruz

Now, I'm also adding the names of some of my family and my own name. / Ahora también voy a poner los nombres de algunos de mi familia y el mío mismo:


  • Me (the princess) / yo (la princesa): Jessica Ofelia Angellini Delgagh
  • My dad (the king)/ Mi papá (el rey), Arturo Alejandro Angellini Delgagh
  • My Uncle / Mi tío, el duque Ernesto Eugenio Angellini Delgagh
  • My Grandma (the mother queen) / Mi abuela (la reina madre), Alejandra Margarita Angellini Delgagh
  • My Great-grandpa (the great wise man) / Mi bisabuelo (el gran sabio): Rafael Gabriel Angellini de la Rioja
  • My father's best brotherly friend / El mejor amigo fraterno de mi padre: Gustavo Ricardo Vitello Mulato

And now, my Cephirean friends (all princes or princesses). / Y ahora mis amigas y amigos Cefireños (todos príncipes ó princesas):


  • Catalina Ferrer Ramos
  • Emma Sanromán Bravo
  • Daniela Minutti Di Marco
  • Ursula Márquez Fernández
  • Felipe Sanromán Bravo
  • Ulises Márquez Fernández

My boyfriend from Fahren (who is also a prince) / Mi novio de Faren (quien también es un príncipe):


  • Sebastian O'Brian Lithrell

Chizeta princesses who are sisters, but they're an odd couple / Las princesas de Ciseta que son hermanas, pero muy disparejas:


  • Tamara Abdul Rasposs
  • Tania Abdul Rasposs


Now, more virtual friends (don't ask where I got them from) / Ahora, más amigos virtuales (no me pregunten de dónde los saqué):

-Juan Miguel Vega (Juanmi)
-Teresa la de la ventana
-Angelusa
-Noelia
-Isabel Romana
-Moony
-Mucha de la Torre
-David Santos
-Ferípula
-Juan Luis
-Mel Avila Alarilla
-Sheila Wall-Wahab (Bluebirdy)
-Samby
-Jim
-Keshi
-Demian Ferrante Kramer (el Peruano Dorado)

-Noushy Syah

And that's it, I'm going to the crap. I surely will owe some space here to many people. Well, game over, I think this post is the least original in this website, in fact, I will surely be deleting it tomorrow or on Thursday. Sorry for the inconvenients, but I'll still be trying to kill that ant in order to not to let it be bothering me again while I sleep.

Since you read all down here and you didn't go, you can claim a prize, but you have to leave a comment to me in order to get it. I mean, if you read everything, and you leave a comment to me, you can win an upper prize than the last I gave you.

Y ya, ya me ando iendo al carajo. Seguramente le voy a deber espacio a alguna gente por acá. Bueno, se acabó, creo que éste post es el menos original en mi libreta, de hecho, seguramente lo estaré borrando mañana ó el Jueves. Sorry por las molestias, pero seguiré intentando matar a esa hormiga para que no me siga molestando mientras duermo.

Como leyeron todo hasta acá abajo y no se fueron, pueden reclamar un premio, pero tienen que dejarme un comment para que se los dé. O sea, si leyeron todo, y me dejaron un comment, pueden ganar un premio más alto que el último que les dí.

Last of all, since you also read everything down here, even these last 2 paragraphs, and you didn't go, I leave here a surprise Halloween video (3 days later), at the end of this post. Watch it and tell me what you think about it.

Por último, como también se leyeron todo hasta acá abajo, hasta estos 2 últimos párrafos, y no se fueron, les dejo un video sorpresa de Halloween (3 días después), al final de éste post. Mirenlo y luego me dicen qué les pareció.

SURPRISE HALLOWEEN VIDEO!!! / VIDEO SORPRESA DE HALLOWEEN!!!

G&GB / SYD

Sincerely / Atte:
Jessie (Santa Claus is Bin Laden compared to me / Santa Claus es Bin Laden comparado conmigo)