Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fahren Diary! / Diario Faren! (C)

Good Night!!! How is it going there? I hope you have good luck in your studies and get high grades in those hard subjects in order to get rid of them once and forever, specially for my friend Danioella who has done her best and I'm sure she's gonna make it and get the best grades of her class. And if you are still on vacation, I hope you are still enjoying it.

Today, I'm gonna write about the third (and last) encounter my boyfriend and I had with the drunk man. I'm gonna tell you how the drunk man managed to get his most valuable drink: red wine, his choice to flee from the reality (he drank it in different ways: serving it into a glass, then drinking it; or serving a little bit in his hand, then sucked it; or drinking it directly from the bottle. He was very funny). The wine was kinda his gasoline, the answer to his life.

You may wonder where the drunk men get the money from to buy the wine. They cannot steal it 'cause they're drunk, have they got anyone who gives the wine to them? I don't really know, the only thing I know (and I care) is that the drunk man we met never stole even a drop of wine, he was a honest man, he fought for what he wanted, he fought for the wine (what a phrase I made!).

Then, my boyfriend and me found out that the drunk man was giving a performance at the discoteque, then, we went to the discoteque and we found him setting his stuff, he was getting ready to give his show to anyone who got close to him (in a kinda scenary, but smaller).

Suddenly, we saw him playing with a napkin, then, he took out some kind of rope, which was about to be used as a wick. My boyfriend and I were a little bit worried 'cause the drunk man was also a little bit crazy, 'cause he was able to do anything, and playing with fire heads you to burn. We were so worried, that we did yell: "Be careful!!!" (with stereo sound, you know).

The drunk man managed to light the wick thanks to someone who lent a match to the drunk man, then he did yell at everyone (we were about 50 persons): "Now, I'm gonna make a FIRE SPIN".

We looked at him a little bit confused, but he quickly started to spin in the spot with the wick on his head, then we got the idea: HE DID A FIRE SPIN, while we thought he was about to burn himself, the drunk man was already climbing a ladder to make his next trick, but still holding the wick in his hand, then he climbed some poles which were above the ladder, then he did hang on one of the poles and said: " And now, I'm gonna make THE TRIPLE SHOT".

Can anyone explain me where he got gasoline and put it into his mouth? Then, he did spit the gasoline out of his mouth thrice to the wick in order to make giant fires! We couldn't beleive it! It turns out that the drunk man was really a magician! some kind of wizard! And we were watching the live show, not on TV, not recorded, it was a live show!

So, from now, he's not call him the drunk man anymore, now he's the magician. Then, he did unhang from the poles, and climbed down the ladder and started to ask for some nicks saying loudly: "THE FIRE SPIN AND THE TRIPLE SHOT!!! 2 SHOWS IN 1!!! Some of those people gave some nicks to him, some other people made as if they saw nothing and fled away without giving any nick. And I remember how the magician was asking a little girl for a nick, but she scared, so her father gave the magician the nick. Then, it was our turn to give some nicks to the magician, my boyfriend gave him the nicks, but I couldn't give him anything 'cause I was looking for some inside my purse, then, I realized I had no nicks in it, but the magician, kindly said to me: "Don't worry young lady, if you have no nicks there, it's fine to me you came and watched me. THE ONE WHO KNOWS, KNOWS. THE ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW, SIMPLY DOESN'T KNOW AND THAT'S IT!"

And there it is, our last encounter, our last conversation with the magician. I swear that if I could see the magician again, I'd do no other thing than give some Cephirean wine and some Cephirean snacks to him in order to have him here talking, singing and doing his tricks here at my castle with my family.

I'm excited about it, I have no words, everything is
confusing. That magician simply teaches you the most simple things in life, but
he reaches the deepest depth of the philosophy when he sees submarines under the
sea. The magician is... simply like that.


I was about to also talk about Tyrule, a very strange clown of whom every children were afraid of, but I thought it was rude from me to talk about such an unthankful clown in this post. I swear if I could, I'd upload a picture of the magician in order to let you all know him, the magician of whom I learned the most wisely words in the last days I've been in Fahren.

With nothing else to say, I farewell that magician by saying this heroic salute from here: "THANKS GEORGE!!!" (his name was George) "THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!" I was excited about this.

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie (George was the older brother I've ever wanted to have)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenas Madrugadas!!! Cómo va por allá? Les deseo que tengan buena suerte en sus estudios y que saquen notas altas en esas asignaturas difíciles para que ya se las puedan sacar de encima de una vez por todas. Sobre todo a mi amiga Daniela, quien dió su mayor esfuerzo, y yo estoy segura de que lo va a lograr y va a conseguir las notas más altas de toda su clase. Y si aún están de vacances, espero que aún las estén disfrutando.

Hoy voy a escribir acerca del tercer (y último) encuentro que mi novio y yo tuvimos con el briago. Les voy a decir cómo era que el briago conseguía su más preciada bebida: el vino tinto, su alternativa para huir de la realidad (y lo bebía de diferentes modos: se lo servía en un vaso, luego se lo bebía; se ponía un poco en la mano, y se lo chupaba; ó se lo bebía directamente de la botella. Qué gracioso que era). El vino era como su gasolina, su razón de vida.

Ustedes talvez se preguntan de dónde los briagos sacan la plata para conseguir el vino. Ellos no pueden robarlo porque están briagos, acaso hay alguien que se los regala? Realmente no lo sé, lo único que sé (y lo que me importa) es que el briago que conocimos nunca robó ni siquiera una gota de vino, él era un hombre honesto, luchaba por lo que quería, luchaba por el vino (vaya frase que me acabo de inventar!).

Luego, mi novio y yo descubrimos que el briago daba shows en la discoteca, luego, fuimos a la discoteca y encontramos al briago acomodando sus cosas, se estaba poniendo listo para dar su show a cualquiera que se le acercaba (en un tipo escenario, pero más pequeño).

De repente, lo vimos jugar con una servilleta, luego sacó una especie de cuerda que iba a usar como una mecha. Mi novio y yo nos preocupamos un poco porque el briago también estaba un poco chiflado, porque el briago era capaz de hacer cualquier cosa, y jugar con fuego te puede llevar a quemarte. Estábamos tan preocupados que gritamos: "Cuidado!!!" (con sonido stéreo, ya saben).

El briago logró prender la mecha gracias a que alguien le prestó un fósforo, luego les gritó a todos (que eramos como 50 personas): "Ahora voy a hacer el GIRO FUEGO".

Lo miramos un poco confundidos, pero él rápidamente empezó a girar en su lugar con la mecha sobre su cabeza, luego entendimos: "EL HIZO EL GIRO FUEGO, mientras pensábamos que él solito se iba a quemar, el briago ya estaba subiendo por una escalera para hacer su siguiente truco, pero aún sosteniendo la mecha en su mano, luego se trepó a unos palos que estaban arriba de la escalera, luego se colgó de uno de los palos y dijo: "Y ahora, voy a hacer EL TIRO TRIPLE".

Alguien me puede explicar de dónde el briago sacó la gasolina que se puso adentro de su boca? Luego, escupió la gasolina 3 veces a la mecha, para crear llamaradas gigantes! No lo podíamos creer, realmente el briago era un tipo mago, como truquero! Y nosotros estábamos viendolo en vivo, no por la TV, no grabado, era un show en vivo!

Asíque de ahora en más, ya no vamos a llamarlo briago, ahora vamos a llamarlo mago. Entonces, ya, se descolgó de los palos, bajo por la escalera y empezó a pedir nicos diciendo en voz muy alta: "EL GIRO FUEGO Y EL TIRO TRIPLE!!! 2 SHOWS EN 1!!!" Algunos sí le dieron unos nicos, otros hicieron como que no lo vieron y huyeron sin darle nada. Y recuerdo cómo el mago le pedía un nico a una pequeña niñita, pero ella se asustó, así que su papá fue quien le dió el nico al mago. Luego llegó nuestro turno de darle algunos nicos al mago, ya, mi novio se los dió, pero yo no le pude dar nada porque estaba buscandolos en mi bolso, luego me dí cuenta de que yo no tenía nicos, pero el mago amablemente me dijo: "No te preocupés jovencita si no tenés nicos ahí, me doy por bien pagado que hayas venido a verme. EL QUE SABE, SABE. Y EL QUE NO SABE, SIMPLEMENTE NO SABE Y YA!"

Y ahí tienen, nuestro último encuentro y nuestra última plática con el mago. Juro que si pudiera ver al mago otravez, no haría otra cosa que regalarle de mi vino Cefireño y algunos bocadillos Cefireños para tenerlo acá hablando, cantando y haciendo sus trucos acá en mi castillo con mi familia.

Estoy emocionada por eso, no tengo
palabras, todo es confuso. El mago simplemente te enseña las cosas más simples
de la vida, pero llega a lo más profundo de la filosofía cuando mira submarinos
bajo el mar. el mago es... simplemente así.


También iba a hablar acerca de Tirulo, un payaso muy raro del que todos los niños se asustaban, pero pensé que iba a ser una grosería mía hablar de tan ingrato payaso en éste post. Juro que si pudiera, subiría una foto para que ustedes lo conozcan, el mago de quien aprendí las más sabias palabras en los últimos días que estuve en Faren.

Con nada más que decir, desde acá despido al mago con éste heróico saludo: "GRACIAS JORGE!!!" (Jorge era su nombre) "GRACIAS POR TODO!!!" Me emocioné por eso.

SYD

Atte:
Jessie (Jorge es el hermano mayor que siempre quise tener)