Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a Dream! / Qué sueño!

Good Night!!! Today I've come with an awesome dream I had with the people I love, I admire and I watch on TV.

The dream starts like this: I was leaving my castle, being about to get in my car, but then, I saw someone who is the favorite Hi-5 of South Cephire coming, it was Curtis Cregan!!! YEAH! WOOHOO!!!

He asked me to drive my car, and of course, I said yes. Then, we were for a ride in the whole South Cephire. Finally, Curtis and I gave a hug to each other, I felt very good, and then, he vanished away, and never got back. I felt a little bit sad about that.

I was back at my castle, but I didn't enter 'cause I heard some noises in the neighborhood, one of the houses had a lot of people, so I decided to go in. And my surprise was that I saw my cousin María Fernanda there, playing with some other children (little Diego was not there), but the noises came from basement of that house (that house really doesn't have any basement), so I decided to go down, and I saw there was a vigil. I don't know who died, but my father, my grandma and my great-grandpa were there. And not only them, but also there were some famous people who I use to watch on TV, some actors, actresses, singers and dancers.

I went upstairs to the backyard, but I better returned down the basement and return by where I came from, to end up in the living room with my cousin María Fernanda, and then, get out of that house in order to get back to my castle. And that's the end of my dream.

And if you thought this dream was scary (because the vigil), wait for the next post, which will be uploaded just this Friday 13th, EEEEKKKK!!!

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenas Noches!!! Hoy les vengo a contar un sueño groso que tuve con gente a la que quiero, a la que admiro y miro por la TV.

El sueño empieza así: Estaba saliendo de mi castillo, estando a punto de subirme a mi carro, pero entonces, miré a alguien, quien es el Hi-5 favorito del Sur de Céfiro, lo ví venir, era Curtis Cregan!!! EEAA! UUUU!!!

Me preguntó que si podía manejar mi carro, y claro, yo le dije que sí. Luego, fuimos a dar un paseo por todo el Sur de Céfiro. Finalmente, Curtis y yo nos abrazamos, yo me sentí muy bien, y luego, se fue y no regresó. Me sentí un poco triste por eso.

Regresé a mi castillo, pero no entré porque oí riudos en el vecindario, una de las casas tenía mucha gente, asíque decidí ir. Y mi sorpresa fue ver ahí a mi prima María Fernanda, jugando con otros pibes (Dieguito no estaba ahí), pero los ruidos venían del sótano de esa casa (en realidad esa casa no tiene sótano), asíque decidí ir allá abajo, y ví que había un velorio. Yo no sé quién murió, pero ahí estaba mi papá, mi abuela, y mi bisabuelo. Y no sólo ellos, también había gente famosa que suelo mirar por la TV, algunos acotres, actrizes, cantantes y bailarines.

Subí unas escaleras hacia el patio de atrás, pero mejor volví al sótano y regresé por donde venía para acabar en la sala con mi prima María Fernanda, y luego, salir de esa casa para regresar a mi castillo. Y ese es el final de mi sueño.

Y si pensaron que éste sueño era de miedo (por lo del velorio), esperen al próximo post, que será subido justamente éste Viernes 13, UY!!!

SYD

Atte:
Jessie