Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas! / Feliz Navidad!

First of all I want you to know I'm still disappointed 'cause my previous post got no comments. I was very upset when I came back from the mall and I saw there were no comments. I think you all were too lazy to read that very long post, so let me tell you from now I'm writing my last posts. Too bad!

Now let's pretend I've said nothing yet.

Good Night!!! how is everything there? are you having a Merry Christmas? That's good, so am I 'cause Sebastian, my boyfriend, will come with his family to South Cephire on Christmas today with us all, as we all are going to Fahren to receive the new year 2010 with Sebastian and his family, so I wanna wish you all to have a happy new year 2010 from now.

Today I'm wanna tell everyone who didn't read my previous post that I was called to be Sutok's Milon the next year, starting on January (you can ask questions related to what Sutok is, and what a Milon does).

Everyone said I wouldn't manage to be a Milon of Sutok, but since Armand (the headmaster) called me and told me what I'd do, everyone believed me.

And that's not all, I'm not the only one who was called to be Sutok's Milon (it's more weird to those who don't know), so I'm planning to do a second year of Milonate along with Sebastian (I hope Armand won't reject him 'cause he's not a Cephirean citizen), or with all my princesses friends, that would make the second year better than the first one. But let's think about the third year, everyone would be on TV, and they'd record us while we all are doing our duties. But now, let's concentrate on the first year, I'll be a Milon and the ones who will do this along with me will be: Prince Phillip (Emma's brother and Catalina's boyfriend) and Prince Ulyses (Ursula's brother and Emma's boyfriend). They don't have any problem 'cause they're Cephireans too.

But my duties are driving me a little bit nervous (a little bit less than walking through the Silent Woods at night), but finally I'm a little bit nervous. I'm also imagining what would happen if I fail, but I hope Phillip and Ulyses will help and support me, everything would be easier. Besides I must be at least 14 years old, and I'm 13, but I'll reach the 14th year on January, and that's why Armand accepted me in Sutok, it's so good and I like it!!!

This post was only to tell you about this big new, I'm sorry there are no funny stories to tell, but it's not 'cause I don't wanna, it's 'cause they simply don't exist, and at this point of the year, with every journey I had, everything is told.

I leave another video related to the song "Dragostea Dintei", I was remembering the Pluma video, do you remember it too? And I found another one, it's the misheard Dragostea Dintei, it's also funny.

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie (Merry Christmas and happy new year 2010)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Primero que nada, quiero que sepan que sigo decepcionada porque mi post anterior no recibió ningún comment. Y estuve molesta cuando volví del mall y ví que no había comments. Creo que les dió pereza leer ese post tan largo. Asíque dejen les digo que desde ahora ya voy a escribir mis últimos posts. Muy mal!

Ahora hagamos como que no dije nada aún.

Buenas Noches!!! que tal todos por allá, pasando una feliz Navidad? Que bueno, yo también porque mi novio Sebastián vendrá con su familia al Sur de Céfiro a pasar la Navidad con nosotros, al igual que nosotros iremos a Faren a pasar el fin de año con Sebastián y su familia, asíque de una vez también les deseo feliz año nuevo 2010. Bueno.

Hoy les quiero decir a los que no leyeron mi anterior post que me llamaron para ser Milona de Sutok el próximo año, iniciando en Enero (pueden preguntarme qué es Sutok y lo que un Milón (ó Milona) hace).

Todos me decían que no iba a lograr ser Milona de Sutok, pero desde que Armando (el director) me llamó y me dijo lo que yo haría, todos me creyeron.

Y eso no es todo, no soy la única a la que llamaron para ser Milona de Sutok (es más flashero para los que no conocen), asíque estoy planeando hacer un segundo año de Milonato junto con mi novio Sebastián (ojalá y Armando no lo rechaze por no ser ciudadano Cefireño), ó con todas mis amigas princesas, lo que haría al segundo año mejor que el primero. Pero pensemos en el tercer año, todas estaríamos en la TV, y ellos nos grabarían haciendo nuestros deberes. Pero ahora vamos a concentrarnos en el primer año, seré Milona y los que me van a acompañar son: el príncipe Felipe (hermano de Emma y novio de Catalina), y el príncipe Ulises (hermano de Ursula y novio de Emma). Ellos no tendrán ningún problema porque ellos sí son Cefireños.

Pero mis deberes me ponen un poquito nerviosa (un poco menos que andar por el Bosque del Silencio a la noche), pero finalmente estoy un poquito nerviosa. También estoy imaginando qué pasaría si fallo, pero espero que Felipe y Ulises me ayuden y me apoyen, todo sería más fácil. Además, tengo que tener a lo menos 14 años de edad, y sólo tengo 13, pero en Enero cumpliré los 14, y es por eso que Armando me aceptó en Sutok, está muy bien y me encanta!!!

Este post era sólo para decirles de ésta noticia, lamento que no haya historias divertidas que contar, pero no es porque no quiera, es porque simplemente no existen, además, con lo que va del año y todos los viajes que hize, todo está dicho.

Les dejo otro video relacionado con la canción "Dragostea Dintei", y recordaba el video de la Pluma, lo recuerdan ustedes también? y encontré otro, es la versión mal escuchada de Dragostea Dintei, que también es graciosa.

SYD

Atte:
Jessie (feliz Navidad y feliz año nuevo 2010).