Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Miracle! / Milagro!

Good Night Everyone!!! First of all I wanna say I'm so disappointed 'cause my previous post didn't get as many comments as I thought, I thought it would get more than 30, and that makes me want to vanish away from the blog world. Besides, that bitch blogger who called my father a liar in the entire blog world, simply stopped writing 4 months ago, it means she disappeared from the blog world, so my revenge is accomplished, and my mission in the blog world has been completed already. But I not only got my revenge, but also I got some awesome friends, so that's why I'm still here in the blog world, otherwise if you didn't come and be my friends, I would vanish away from the blog world 4 months ago.

So, that big bitch blogger was the big liar, and not my father. It's easy to judge someone 'cause someone says he's a liar, but they must know the other side story, I mean, those who judged my father should know his story before judging him. In fact, they should judge that cursed bitch instead of my father.

And by the way, as we are talking about friends and friendship, let me tell you a miracle happened here in Cephire, the story starts like this: It was Saturday 5th in the morning, I was in bed yet, just opening my eyes and turning on the TV, then I heard my father calling me, he said: "Hey Jessie, come down to the foyer!!! Look who's come to see you!!!".

So, I took a shower, I got dressed, I brushed my hair, my teeth and I put my crown on my head. I didn't know who came to see me. Then, I went downstairs to the foyer and I that's when I saw her with a big smile in her face, I saw my princess friend, I SAW CATALINA!!! I couldn't believe this, Catalina, was finally back in Cephire, with her luggage in her hands, so it means, her mission in Chizeta was over, she's back in Cephire forever and ever.

I couldn't resist dropping some tears of joy, I thought I'd never see my friend again, but this is a miracle, Catalina's back. She told me she managed to clean Chizeta's chaos along with Chizetean princesses Tamara and Tanya, so her mission there was completed. She told me she already saw Danioella at East Cephire, and then she came to the South to see me and tell me she's back and she'll never go away from us. And after being here in the South, she'll go to West Cephire to see Ursula, then, she'll go to the Downtown of Cephire to see Emma, and finally she'll go to her home castle at North Cephire, but we (Danioella, Emma, Ursula and me) are gonna reach the North castle first to give Catalina a "welcome back" surprise party.

I'm so happy that I wanted to share this joy with you all, the 5 Cephirean princesses are together again and forever. It seems this dreadful year, full of curses, it's reaching its end.

I've gotta go! G&GB.

Sincerely:
Jessie, the princess of South Cephire.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenas Noches a todos!!! Primero que nada quiero decirles que estoy muy decepcionada porque mi post anterior no alcanzó muchos comments como quería, creí que iba a conseguir más de 30, y eso me hace querer irme del mundo blog. Además esa blogger boluda que hizo quedar a mi padre como un mentiroso ante todo el mundo blog simplemente paró de escribir hace 4 meses, ó sea, ella también se fue del mundo blog, asíque mi venganza ha sido realizada, ó sea, mi misión en el mundo blog ya fue cumplida. Pero no sólo obtuve mi venganza, sino que también obutve amigos geniales, es por eso que sigo en el mundo blog, de otro modo si no venían y eran mis amigos, me hubiera ido del mundo blog hace 4 meses.

Asíque, la gran boluda esa fue la mentirosa y no mi papá. Es fácil juzgar a alguien por el sólo hecho de que alguien dijo que él es un mentiroso, pero deberían conocer la historia de la otra parte, ó sea, todos esos que juzgaron a mi papá debieron conocer su historia antes de juzgarlo. Es más, deberían juzgar a esa maldita pelotuda en lugar de a mi papá.

Por cierto, ya que estamos hablando de amigos y amistad, dejen que leas diga que pasó un milagro acá en Céfiro, la historia empieza así: Era Sábado 5 a la mañana, aún estaba en mi cama, recién abriendo mis ojos y prendiendo la tele, luego escuché a mi papá que me llamaba, decía: "Hey Jessie, vení abajo al vestíbulo!!! Mirá quién vino a verte!!!".

Ya, me duché, me vestí, me cepillé mi cabello y mis dientes, y me puse mi corona. No sabía quién había venido a verme. Luego bajé las escaleras hacia el vestíbulo y fue cuando la ví con una gran sonrisa en su cara, ví a mi amiga princesa, VI A CATALINA!!! no podía creerlo, Catalina, finalmente volvió a Céfiro, con sus maletas en las manos, entonces, su misión en Ciseta se acabó, estaba de regreso en Céfiro para siempre.

No pude contener algunas lágrimas de alegría, pensé que no la iba a volver a ver, pero esto es un milagro, Catalina regresó. Ella me dijo que logró poner orden al caos que imperaba en Ciseta junto con las princesas de Ciseta Tamara y Tania, aspique su misión allá fue completada. Catalina me dijo ya fue al Este de Céfiro a ver a Daniela, y que luego se anduvo para acá al Sur para verme a mí y decirme que jamás se volvería a separar de nosotras. Luego de estar acá, ella irá al Oeste de Céfiro a ver a Ursula, y luego, irá al Centro de Céfiro a ver a Emma, y finalmente irá a su hogar, el castillo del Norte de Céfiro, pero primero nosotras (Daniela, Emma, Ursula y yo) llegaremos antes al castillo del Norte para darle a Catalina una fiesta sorpresa de bienvenida.

Estoy tan re contenta, que quise compartir ésta alegría con ustedes, las 5 princesas Cefireñas están juntas otra vez y para siempre. Parece que éste pésimo año lleno de maldiciones pronto llegará a su fin.

Ya me voy! SYD

Atte:
Jessie, la princesa del Sur de Céfiro.