Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Why me? / Por qué a mí?

It's hard to believe, but I just wrote a very long post for today. But, when I was uploading it, an error message appeared and I did click back in the navigation bar in order to try to upload it again. BUT EVERYTHING I WROTE HAS BEEN DELETED, ERASED, VANISHED. OH, CRAP!!!

I'm too angry that I'm not gonna write it again!!! There will surely be more tonight stories to tell.

Oh, crap!
Oh, crap!!
OH, CRAAAAAAP!!!

I'm outta here for today.

Sincerely:
Jessie (full of anger, again!)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Es difícil de creer, pero acababa yo de escribir un post re largo para hoy. Pero, cuando lo estaba subiendo, apareció un mensaje de error, entonces le hice click hacia atrás en el navegador para intentar subirlo otra vez. PERO TODO LO QUE ESCRIBI SE ME BORRO, SE SUPRIMIO, DE DESVANECIO. CARAJO!!!

Estoy tan furiosa, que no lo voy a escribir otra vez!!! Ya seguramente habrá más historias que contar de hoy a la noche.

Carajo!
Carajo!!
CARAJOOOOOO!!!

Por hoy me largo de acá.

Atte:
Jessie (llena de ira, otra vez!)