Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm in Google! / Estoy en Google!

Good Night!!! wake up, wake up my friends, 'cause it's 4 a.m. in the morning here!!! Come on! it's a beatiful night before the sun rises from the East!!! Today I'm gonna make a list which contains any word or phrase wich have nothing to do with me, but they rarely are linked to my website (???).

When you're bored and are navigating in the Internet, you may come to my website, don't you? But, when I'm bored, I don't even enter to my website 'cause all the posts I write sometimes are even lame to me, but it seems they are very funny to you, that's why I like you all. But, what I do to be funny in the Internet is to see what the people were searching in Google (or any other searching website), ending up in my website when they really tried to get into another completely different. I remember someone looking for "the cursed bitch" and it gave her the link of my website, what a disappointment for that girl. But the most strange was this one from a Cephirean knight who was looking for a "heroic salute" and some "plebeians".

Buenas Noches!!! Despierten, despierten amigos porque ya son las 4 de la matina por acá. Dale, que es una noche hermosa antes de que el sol salga por el Este!!! Hoy voy a hacer una lista que contiene cualquier palabra ó frase que no tienen nada que ver conmigo, pero que raramente están ligadas a mi libreta (???).

Cuando ustedes están aburridos navegando por la Internet, tal vez vienen a mi libreta, ó no? Pero cuando yo estoy aburrida yo ni siquiera entro a mi libreta porque todos los posts que escribo a veces ni yo misma les encuentro la gracia, pero parece que a ustedes sí se les hacen graciosos y es por eso que ustedes me agradan. Pero lo que yo hago para divertirme en la Internet es mirar qué cosas ha buscado la gente en Google (ó algún otro buscador), acabando acá en mi libreta cuando en realidad querían llegar a otra completamente diferente. Recuerdo a alguien buscando a "la maldita pelotuda" y le salió la liga a mi libreta, qué chasco se ha llevado aquella chica. Pero la más rara fue ésta que vi de un caballero Cefireño que buscaba un "saludo heroico" y algunas "plebeyas".

Too good there's a plenty of searches and there are new and funny ones everyday. Here's the list for you all in order to laugh for a little while / Que bueno que hay un montón de buscas y que cada día aparecen más y más nuevas y graciosas. Les dejo la lista para que se rian un rato:

  • Querés jugar conmigo? / (Wanna play with me?)
  • Parrilla de Sandy / (Sandy's Grill)
  • Cursed Bitch / Maldita pelotuda
  • Heroic salute / Heroico Saludo
  • Los nicknames en la Internet / (the nicknames in the Internet)
  • Blood / Sangre
  • Chácharas / (Chatter)
  • Curtis Cregan Tribute / (Tributo a Curtis Cregan)
  • Plebeians /Plebeyas
  • Jejejessie
  • Sweaty guys / Chicos bañados en sudor
  • Heavy crowns / Coronas pesadas
  • Argentina pictures / Fotos de Argentina
  • Tipo de gases / (kind of farths)
  • Celulización / (cellulization???)
  • Silent Woods / Bosque del Silencio
  • Te lo compro / (I'll purchase it from you)
  • Tight corsets / Corsets apretados
  • High heels / Tacones altos
  • Aircloth(es) / Vuelatrapo(s)
  • Fire Spin / Giro fuego
  • Triple shot / Tiro triple
  • Drunk man / Briago

There it is, there are some funny links for you to laugh a little bit. I want you to know this is serious, I mean, if you wanna try, go and search these words and phrases. I can't understand how I appear in those strange words or phrases.

I'm done here, but before I go let me show you the "Pluma gay" song where I got from elRellano.com, XD.


Bueno, ahí está, ahí hay algunas ligas graciosas para que se rian un poco. Quiero que sepan que es en serio, ó sea, si quieren probar, vayan y busquen estas palabras y frases. Yo no sé cómo es que aparezco en palabras ó frases tan raras.

Ya acabé, pero antes de irme dejen les enseño la canción de la "Pluma gay" que saqué de elRellano.com, XD:





G&GB / SYD

Sincerely / Atte:
Jessie (I have the power! / Yo tengo el poder!)