Saturday, December 19, 2009

Inmutables!

This post is written in a tiny font 'cause I think it's too long, so I want it to use less space.




Good Night Ladies and Gentlemen! This blog is shattering down, so I'm gonna write about what happened yesterday at night.




You don't know, but I went to the forum where the live talk show "los inmutables" is aired (and sometimes recorded) on Thursday at night with my friend Ursula (who has been visiting me since Wednesday), but that was not everything that happened that night.




We were walking to the forum, and in our way we saw someone straying in the street, smoking and drinking alcohol, but he was drunk and zonked, so we didn't even approached to him, even being drunks. Then, we hurried to get to the forum (and I remembered when I was a little girl I used to play as I was one of guest of that program).




When we arrived, there was a very long queue, but since we are princesses, we told the security that, and he let us go into forum first. Then, we saw the guests coming into the forum and the producer (along with the host) who was making us, the audience, put our hands together to everyone who was entering the forum (but they are really the kindest people in Cephire). We applauded to them, and we were laughing out loud.




Since we really did sneak in the forum, we entered first and got the best private seats, those lower seats which are very near to the scenario to let my father see us very well on the TV!!!




After having some words with I don't know who, Perry (the host of that program) entered to the scenario, and we applauded to him, and the program started. I didn't ever laugh that loud, when Perry says his monologue you've gotta laugh or you've gotta laugh and put your hands together with all you've got. In other words, we've gotta make him think he's the funniest man in Cephire, even if he's not.




Then, the first set of commercials came, and I turned my cell phone on, 5 seconds later I got a call from Catalina:




Catalina: Jessie, you and Ursula are in inmutables!!!


Jessie (Me): Wow, if you didn't tell me, I'd not notice it!


C: Well, I wanna say quickly that your Uncle Ernest called me and told me you don't go back to your castle yet 'cause he's with a lady, your great-grandpa is out playing domino with his old friends, your grandma is also out playing canasta with her friends, and you already know your father goes out every night, but I don't where, and I don't know what he does.




Of course I know my father goes to the Silent Woods every night, but I don't know what he does there either. I think he's a vampire. The conversation goes on:




J: Oh crap!!! Now where am I supposed to sleep??? (for my inside). Thanks for the message, wanna talk to Ursula? (for my outside).


C: OK.




Then, we're back from the commercials and Perry made an interview to the guests. I told the producer I had a flag alluding one of the guests, and he told me when Perry finishes his interview I'd show tha flag 'cause the cameraman would film me.




Then, Perry finishes his interview, but I was too nervous so I made a signal to the producer in order to not to film me, besides, the flag was not a flag itself, it just was a big plain white cardboard with a motto saying: "GO PERRY, GO!!!", written with blue insulating tape, attached with an adhesive tape to a stick. That seemed more like a banner than a flag, besides, it broke into pieces itself.




Then, the second set of commercials came, we were eating potato crisps and peanuts 'cause we were starving (we could eat those 'cause we smuggled them hiding them under our dresses). And we had a perfect alibi if someone found us out. We'd say we're princesses, so we had permission, besides, we'd say we always see the program having dinner, and if we didn't eat anything, it wouldn't be the same. Then, I called one of the cameramen (who identified us 'cause we were the only two who laughed at a joke he said), I said: "Hey man! wanna eat some peanuts?" Then he said: "No, thanks".




Then, we were back from the commercials again, but nothing special happened after that, so the program ended and we got out of the forum through a different door in order to be safe from the plebeians. And we saw the guests and even Perry outside, so I didn't waste the opportunity to ask him for an autograph, but I didn't take anything to write an autograph on, so I asked him to sign my crown (to have it always on my head and to show it off to everyone). And he did sign it.




After leaving, we went to eat pizza at a place known by Emma and Ursula called "Marini's", Then I said: "OK, let's go!", the pizza from that place always is good, even if it's made by an AIDS patient. "Mariani's", the pizza bakery which is known for its international pizzas (some of them are good, the others are yucky!). Then, I ate 3 slices, which were worth 3 shillings total, but as a good jerk I saw the eggplant pizza and the pepperonni pizza and they smelled too good, so I ate one slice of each one, but when I saw the bill, the total amount was 8 shillings, WHAT A JERK I AM!!! It's gotta be me, I ate the most expensive pizza slices which cost 4 shillings each slice, JERK!!!




I want you to know that pizza bakery was a real heater inside!! and the weather outside was even hotter than inside, I think I could cook an egg on the floor 'cause it was very hot. After all that, we left the pizzeria and Emma and Ursula headed to West Cephire (myabe they were to spend the night there), and Danieolla and me were walking to nowhere, thinking of going to North Cephire to visit Catalina, but we realized we had no shillings, in fact, we went to a store to buy some apple sodas, but we even didn't have money for that. So we decided to make some money, and we did (don't ask me how we did), then we tried to call Catalina, but the call broke up and we had a 50-cent supper. Finally, we could call Catalina but she said she was in detention (remember I couldn't go back to my castle), so Danioella and I decided to go to Ursula's castle in the West.




Then, we reached Ursula's castle, and since the doorbell is broken down I tapped the door, so Ursula came down to allow us enter. Danioella and I were thirsty yet, so we headed right to the fridge without saying even a word to take some water.




Uff, how long, there's little bit more left.




I got a phone call when we were playing videogames, and it was my grandma saying I could go back to my castle already. So my problems were all solved, I played a little bit more and I headed back to my castle (I cut off the last part a lot 'cause it would be even longer than what is written already).




I reached my castle, my bedroom and I started to write this post on Friday but I finished it today (but the publication date is when you started to write and not when you did publish it, though it should the other way around), after having a disappointment attack, so I want you to know that my farewell post is already written on paper and it could be uploaded anytime if you don't give your support to me by reading and leaving comments.




And it was good 'cause I got another phone call from the "Sutok" kinder garden to be "Milon" and thanks to that you can find it out today and not on Monday when I'll be uploading my next post.






I wanna see if everyone read the whole post. Every comment
must include subtly the word "insulating", so I'll notice who did really read
the whole post.




And let me introduce to you that cursed bitch, you'll find pictures of her at the end of this post.




G&GB




Atte:


Jessie (Inmutable)




.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,




Este post va en letra chiquita porque creo que es demasiado largo, asíque no quiero usar mucho espacio




Buenas Noches damas y caballeros! Esta libreta se está cayendo a pedazos, asíque les voy a hablar de lo que pasó ayer a la noche.




Ustedes no saben, pero ayer a la noche fui al foro donde se graba en vivo el programa "Los Inmutables" (que a veces ese talk-show lo graban) el Jueves a la noche con mi amiga Ursula (quien ha estado de visita acá en el Sur desde el Miercoles), pero eso no fue todo lo que pasó aquella noche.




Ibamos caminando hacia el foro, y en el camino vimos a un vagabundo, fumando y bebiendo alcohol, pero ya estaba muy briago y drogado, asíque ni siquiera nos acercamos a él, n siquiera estando briagas. Luego, nos apuramos para llegar al foro (y recordé que cuando yo era pequeña solía jugar a que yo era una invitada al programa).




Cuando llegamos había una filota muy larga, pero como somos princesas, le dijimos al de seguridad eso, y nos dejó pasar a nosotras primero hacia el foro. Luego, vimos entrando al foro a los invitados y al productor (junto con el anfitrión) quien nos hacía aplaudir a cualquiera que entrara al foro (aunque realmente son la gente más amable de Céfiro). Ya, les aplaudimos y nos atacamos de la risa.




Como realmente nos colamos al foro, entramos primero y conseguimos los mejores asientos privados, esos asientos bajos que están muy cerca del escenario para que mi papá pudiera vernos muy bien por la TV!!!




Después de una charla con no sé quién, Perry (el anfitrión del programa) entró al escenario y le aplaudimos, y el programa comenzó. Nunca me había reido tanto, cuando Perry dice su monólogo tenés que reirte ó tenés reirte y aplaudir con todas tus fuerzas. En otras palabras, hay que hacerlo sentir que es el más gracioso de Céfiro aunque no lo sea.




Ya, mandaron a los primeros cortes comerciales, yo prendí mi celular, y a los 5 segundos me llega un llamado de Catalina:




Catalina: Jessie, vos y Ursula están en Inmutables!!!


Jessie (Yo): Wow, si me lo decís no me doy cuenta!


C: Bueno, quiero decirte rápidamente que tu tío Ernesto me llamó y me dijo que te dijera que no regreses a tu castillo todavía porque está con una mina, tu bisabuelo salió a jugar domino con sus viejos amigos, tu abuela también salió a jugar canasta con sus amigas, y vos sabés que tu papá siempre sale todas las noches, pero no sé a dónde, ni sé qué es lo que hace.




Claro, si yo sé que mi papá siempre sale al Bosque del Silencio todas las noches, pero tampoco sé qué es lo que hace. Yo creo que es un vampiro. La conversación sigue:




J: Ay carajo!!! Ahora dónde se supone que voy a dormir??? (para adentro). Gracias por el recado, querés hablar con Ursula? (para afuera).


C: Sí, dale.




Ya, volvemos de los comerciales y Perry le hizo una entrevista a los invitados y le dije al productor que yo tenía una bandera en alusión a uno de los invitados y él me dijo que cuando Perry acabara de hacer la entrevista la enseñe, que me filmaban.




Ya, Perry acaba de hacer la entrevista, pero yo estaba muy nerviosa, asíque le hize una seña al productor para que el camarógrafo no me filmara, además, la bandera no era tal, era una simple cartulina blanca con un lema diciendo: "VAMOS PERRY, VAMOS!!!", escrito con cinta aisladora azul y pegada a un palo con un yurex. Parecía más una pancarta que una bandera, además, se me desarmó toda.




Ya, vinieron los segundos cortes comerciales y estábamos comiendo papas fritas y manises porque teníamos hambre (las pudimos comer porque las metimos de contrabando escondidas bajo nuestros vestidos). Y tuvimos una coartada perfecta por si alguien nos descubría. Ibamos a decir que somos princesas y que teníamos permiso, además ibamos a decir que siempre veíamos el programa merendando y que si no comíamos nada no iba a ser lo mismo. Luego llamé a uno de los camarógrafos (que ya nos había identificado porque nosotras fuimos las únicas 2 que nos reímos de un chiste que había dicho), le dije: "Hey viejo, querés unos manises?" Y él me dice: "No, gracias".




Ya, volvimos de comerciales otra vez, pero no pasó nada especial después de eso, asíque el programa se acabó, y salimos por otra puerta diferente para que los plebeyos no nos molestaran. Afuera vimos a los invitados y hasta a Perry, asíque no dejé pasar la oportunidad de pedirle un autógrafo, pero no tenía nada donde él pudiera escribirmelo, asíque le pedí que me autografiara mi corona (para tenerlo siempre sobre mi cabeza y presumirselo a todos), y me la firmó.




Después de irnos, fuimos a comer piza a un lugar que Emma y Ursula conocían muy bien, esa pizería se llamaba "Marini's", y yo dije: "Bueno, vamos", ahí la piza siempre sale buena aunque la haga un enfermo de SIDA. "Marini's", la pizería que es conocida por sus pizas internacionales (algunas buenas, otras están wacala!). Ya, comí 3 pedazos, que salían en 3 chelines en total, pero como buena boluda ví la piza de berenjena y la piza de pepperonni que olían muy bien, asíque comí un pedazo de cada una, pero cuando ví la cuenta ví que eran 8 chelines en total, QUE MONGOLICA QUE SOY!!! Tenía que ser yo, me comí los pedazos de las pizas más caras que salían a 4 chelines cada pedazo, que gil!!!




Quiero que sepan que esa pizería era un horno por dentro!! Y el tiempo afuera estaba aún más caluroso que adentro, creo que pude haber cocinado un huevo porque estaba muy caliente. Después de eso, salimos de la pizería y Emma y Ursula se fueron al Oeste de Céfiro (tal vez iban a pasar la noche allá), y Daniela y yo nos fuimos caminando para otro lado sin un destino, pensando en ir al Norte de Céfiro a visitar a Catalina, pero nos dimos cuenta de que no teníamos chelines, de hecho, fuimos a un kiosko a comprar una Ser de manzana, pero ni siquiera teníamos dinero para eso. Asíque decidimos hacer dinero, y lo hicimos (no me pregunten cómo lo hicimos), luego intentamos llamar a Catalina, pero el llamado se nos cortó y tuvimos un comida de 50 centavos. Finalmente, pudimos llamar a Catalina, pero nos dijo que estaba castigada (recuerden que yo no podía regresar a mi castillo), asíque Daniela y yo decidimos ir al Oeste al castillo de Ursula.




Ya, llegamos al castillo de Ursula, pero como el timbre no sirve, toqué la puerta, asíque Ursula bajó a abrirnos. Daniela y yo seguíamos sedientas, asíque fuimos derechitas a la heladera a tomar agua sin decir siquiera una palabra.




Uff, qué largo, ya falta poco.




Estábamos jugando videojuegos cuando recibí un llamado, era mi abuela diciendome que ya podía regresar a mi castillo. Así que todos mis problemas se solucionaron, seguí jugando un poco más y me regresé a mi castillo (corté mucho la última parte porque se iba a hacer mucho más largo de que ya he escrito).




Ya, llegué a mi castillo, a mis habitaciones y empezé a escribir éste post el Viernes, pero lo acabé hoy (aunque sale la fecha de publicación en que empezaste a escribirlo y no la fecha en que lo subiste, aunque debería ser al revés), después de tener un ataque de decepción quiero que sepan que ya escribí mi post de despedida en papel y puede ser subido en cualquier momento si no me dan su apoyo leyendo y dejando comments.




Y fue bueno porque me llegó otro llamado para ser Milona del jardín de niños Sutok, y gracias a eso pueden ustedes enterarse hoy y no hasta el Lunes cuando subiré mi próximos post.






Quiero ver si todos leyeron el post completo.
Todos los comments deben incluir sutilmente la palabra "aisladora", así me voy a
dar cuenta de quién leyó realemente todo el post.




Y les presento a la cardo inmunda, a quién verán en las fotos al final de éste post.




The cursed bitch with acne which looks like smallpox / Cardo Inmunda con acné que parece viruela.










The cursed bitch eating shit / La cardo inmunda comiendo caca.


SYD




Atte:


Jessie (Inmutable)