Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What friends we are, aren't we? / Qué amigas que somos, ó no?

Good Night people, my name is Ursula Márquez Fernández! I'm visiting South Cephire at Jessie's castle and I misappropiated her webcite... OOPS! they said it's not webcite, it's website. What's the difference? A single letter S instead C, I guess.

We all are having fun here, so much, that... that... well, you understood me, I'm not as sober as I thought, according to Jessie "we are like the friends from the FRIENDS series, but with more punch" what a phrase she dropped. Huh! I think I see a fairy... OOPS! no it isn't, it's Danioella, she's talking to me, but I'm not listening to her, what a jerk, isn't it? She said something that I can't remember. Emma now says air-maker instead of fan, I don't know what's wrong with her.

Now Jessie is talking shit about Chizetean princesses 'cause she says they "kidnapped" Catalina for 8 months, I think her anger doesn't let her understand that if Catalina went to Chizeta was because Chizetean princesses needed her help. What a rude princess Jessie is, she should learn about us, the other 4 Cephirean princesses, who are kinder than her, how rude she is!!! But I'm her friend 'cause we are princesses, and don't tell anyone but I'm the oldest Cephirean princess, so my duty is to teach her and the others the way to the goodness. Emma is still insisting about the air-maker, what a jerk she is, too.

Then, I just read what I just wrote and everyone laughed, but it's not funny to me. When someone writes something, there's no any fun about it, is it that? or no one uses their brains here!!!

"I'm with a spin", "let's dig a hole" and "I eat it big whole" are the phrases listened frequentfully in this drak bedroom (does that word exist?).

Well, I'm writing as much as I can 'cause once Jessie falls asleep, I wanna take the opportunity to do so. Did you see Danioella's review about who hates the old men? I'm the one who hates the old men 'cause they're grumpy. Wanna hear the story? you don't want? Well, I don't care, I'm the one who writes here!!! So, here it is:

Danioella and I were at my castle in West Cephire, and since we are young princesses, we decided to go out that night, we were about to go to "the Greeny Saloon", but we didn't find it, so we decided to rent a movie at the Blockbuster (Do you see there are lots of Blockbusters in Cephire ,too?), and we went there by walking, but it was too late 'cause it was closed already. So then, we looked for something opened yet, and we found the "Autumn dance club", a place where dance music is played, then, we saw 4 old men leaving that place and I told Danioella: "I hate old men, you know, 8 of 10 old men are grumpy, and 2 of 10 old women are grumpy", Danioella did agree. After that, we saw the old men calling a taxi, and then they went away. How nice and funny old men they were. Finally, we decided not to enter that place and keep on walking in order to see what we'd find, and we ended eating strips of fried dough in bread bakery near to the limit between West Cephire and Cephire's Down town, after that, we went to eat fries (fried chips or frychips?) at the McDonald's next to the bakery , then, we went to the cinema to see a very bad movie. Last of all, we got back to my castle.

There in my castle, we went upstairs to the balcony to drink some tea, then we got back to the first floor, to the living-room to play videogames, and I was falling asleep already, but with that, Danioella couldn't win over me playing the virtual golf, in fact, I was making holes in one. Danioella is too bad playing virtual golf (but she's too good playing virtual tennis).

Farewell people, but before I go, let me tell here in Jessie's Castle, we all are discussing of who hates old men, I wanted to finish that discussion and everyone got serious (what? I started that, so I'm the one who finishes that). Well, they didn't understand, no everyone has the luck I have, and I'm talking about the humor. Is it not clear? So, what am I gonna do?

Greetings from South Cephire, also known as Cephire's dark side (and notice I didn't say G&GB 'cause Jessie says I'm a copycat).

Honestly:
Ursula, the princess of West Cephire (original and a little bit drunk).

P.S. Thanks to Jessie who helped me to translate this post into English.

P.S.S. Jessie will probably edit and add some pictures tomorrow morning. If she cuts this post out, she'll be jerker than Danioella.

P.S.S.S. However, we all are really good friends overall, even Catalina who was in Chizeta for 8 months (as Jessie predicted), but she is finally back. Welcome back Catalina!!!
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenas Noches gente, mi nombre es Ursula Márquez Fernández! y estoy en de visita en el Sur de Céfiro, en el castillo de Jessie y le usurpé la livreta... UPS! me dicen que no es livreta, es libreta. Cuál es la diferencia? Una simple B en lugar de la V, supongo.

La estamos pasando re bomba por acá, tanto, que... que... bueno, ya me entendieron, no estoy tan sobria como pensaba, según Jessie "somos como los amigos de la serie FRIENDS, pero con más punch" vaya frase que tiró. Eh? creo que vi una hada, UPS! creo que no, es Daniela, me está hablando pero yo no la escucho, que gil, no? Dijo algo que ya no recuerdo. Emma dice ventileta en lugar de ventilador, no sé qué le pasa.

Ahora Jessie está hablando muy mal de las princesas de Ciseta porque dice que ellas "secuestraron" a Catalina por 8 meses, creo que su ira no la deja entender que si Catalina estuvo en Ciseta fue porque las princesas de Ciseta necesitaban su ayuda. Que Jessie tan grosera que es!!! Debería aprender de nosotras, las otras 4 princesas Cefireñas, que somos más amables que ella, pero no, Jessie es una gil!!! Sin embargo, yo soy su amiga porque somos princesas, y no le digan a nadie, pero de las princesas Cefireñas yo soy la mayor, asíque mi obligación es enseñarle a ella y a las otras el camino hacia el bien. Emma sigue insistiendo con lo de la ventileta, que mongolica que es ella también.

Luego, acabo de leer todo lo que acabo de escribir y todas se rieron, pero para mí no es gracioso. Cuando alguien escribe algo no es gracioso, es eso? ó a nadie le da el cerebro acá!!!

"Yo con un giro", "Vamos a cavar un hoyo" y "Yo me lo voy a acabar todo" son las frases que se escuchan con más frecuenciación en ésta oscura habitación (existirá esa palabra?).

Bueno, estoy escribiendo todo lo que puedo porque una vez que Jessie cae dormida yo quiero aprovechar para hacerlo. Vieron la crítica de Daniela sobre quién odia a los ancianos? Soy yo la que odia a los anciones por ser tan gruñones. Quieren oir la historia? no? pues no me importa, acá la que escribe soy yo, asíque acá se las dejo:

Daniela y yo estábamos en mi castillo, al Oeste de Céfiro, y como princesas jóvenes que somos, decidimos salir esa noche, ibamos a ir a "la Cantina Verdosa", pero no la encontramos, aspique decidimos alquilar una peli en el Blockbuster (ven cómo también acá en Céfiro hay muchos Blockbusters?), y fuimos allá caminando, pero ya era muy tarde y ya estaba cerrado. Asíque buscamos algo que todavía estuviera abierto y encontramos el "Club de Baile Otoñal", un lugar donde tocan música dance, luego, vimos 4 ancianos saliendo de ese lugar y le dije a Daniela: "Yo odio a los ancianos, sabés, 8 de cada 10 ancianos son gruñones, y 2 de cada 10 ancianas son gruñonas", Daniela estuvo de acuerdo. Luego, vimos a los ancianos llamando un taxi, y se fueron. Qué simpáticos y graciosos ancianitos. Finalmente decidimos no entrar a ese lugar y seguir caminando para ver qué encontrábamos y acabamos comiendo churros en una tienda de panes cerca del límite entre el Oeste y el Centro de Céfiro, ya depués de eso, fuimos a comer papas fritas (papas fritas ó papafritas?) al McDonald's de al lado, luego, nos fuimos al cinema a mirar una peli malíssima. Por último, nos regresamos a mi castillo.

Ahí, en mi castillo, subimos las escaleras hacia el balcón a beber un poco de té, luego volvimos al primer piso, a la sala a jugar videojuegos, y yo ya me estaba cayendo dormida, pero con eso, Daniela no me podía ganar jugando al golf virtual, es más, le hacía hoyos en uno. Que malíssima que es Daniela jugando al golf virtual (pero es bueníssima jugando al tennis virtual).

Adios gente, pero antes de irme, dejenme decirles que acá en el castillo de Jessie todas estamos discutiendo sobre quién odia a los ancianos, quise acabar esa discusión y todas se pusieron serias (qué? yo la inicié asíque yo la acabo). Bueno, no entendieron, no todas tienen mi suerte, hablo del humor. No se entendió? Ya, qué le voy a hacer?

Saludos desde el Sur de Céfiro, conocido también como el lado oscuro de Céfiro (y que conste que no dije SYD porque luego Jessie dice que soy una copiona).

Honestamente:
Ursula, la princesa del Oeste de Céfiro (original y un poco briaga).

P.S. Gracias a Jessie que me ayudó a traducir éste post al Inglés.

P.S.S. Probablemente Jessie editará todo y pondrá fotos mañana a la mañana. Si me censura será más gil que Daniela.

P.S.S.S. Sin embargo, todas acá somos buenas amigas sobre todo, hasta Catalina, que estuvo en Ciseta por 8 meses (como predijo Jessie), pero regresó finalmente. Bienvenida de vuelta Catalina!!!