Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Awesome Attitudes! / Actitudes Geniales!

GOOD NIGHT!!! I'M VERY HAPPY. Do you remember I said I had some problems to solve and I solved them? Do you want to know? OK, but don't tell my dad. I FAILED one of my tests, oops! But the next day, I went to try to solve it again, and pass it. But, I had to do an oral test, it was very hard 'cause it was a math test, but I MANAGED TO PASS IT. With that, one of my problems was solved, but then, the other problem came when the other subject, which was longer than the Bible, appeared; that kind of school problem, which everyone have, is not interesting to anyone, even to me. The important thing is that I solved that test already, but they haven't told me how I did. But in case I have failed, I'm not gonna write anything here. But if I pass, I can write here again. So, if you see a new post here tomorrow, it means I passed all subjects, if no, it means I failed that subject I told you all.

Today I'm gonna talk about awesome attitudes. It's about those things someone does and another sees and says: "Uff, how awesome!" or "I'll never become like her". Those who cheat on the tests by having the answers written on a piece of paper and having those pieces of paper on their tables and the teachers don't find them out; or those who dare to hurry the bus driver when he doesn't stop at the bus stop.

Those persons are worthy of being acclaimed as awesome, I wanna make clear that I'm awesome, I'm not missing anything, I reached the end of the path of awesomeness.

To be awesome it's necessary to give an endeavor, always being ahead of the events, knowing when to press every button of the elvator to make those who get into it after, wait at least about 40 minutes before they reach the floor they want. Let's be like that, smart, clever and fast.

If everyone here became awesome, Cephire would be a better place to live than it is. The thieves would be awesome and they'd steal some files from the police. The taxi drivers would be awesome and they would hurry the bus drivers, everything would be more fair than it is. Cephire would go with more enthusiasm, and the Cephirians would be happier than they are.

THINK ABOUT IT, A CEPHIRE FULL OF AWESOME PEOPLE!!! BEEEEEEE LOTS OF PUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!

AWESOME PEOPLE OF COURSE THERE ARE.

Yes, she's making them make a fool of themselves.

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie, the awesome princess.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

BUENAS NOCHES!!! ESTOY RE CONTENTA. Recuerdan que dije que tenía unos problemas por resolver y que los resolví? Quieren saber? Bueno, pero no se lo digan a mi papá. SAQUE NOTAS BAJAS en una asignatura, Ups! Pero al otro día fui a tratar de resolverlo otra vez y pasarlo. Pero tuve que hacerlo oral y estaba muy difícil porque era un examen de matemáticas, pero LOGRE PASARLO. Con eso uno de mis problemas estaba arreglado, pero luego, el otro problema llegó cuando la otra asignatura, que era más larga que la Biblia, surgió; ese tipo de problemas escolares que todos tenemos y que a nadie le interesan, aún para mí. Lo importante es que ya hice ese examen, pero aún no me han dicho cómo salí. Pero en caso de que haya salido mal, no escribiré nada acá. Pero si paso, podré escribir otra vez acá. Asíque si mañana ven un nueo por acá, significa que pasé todas mis asignaturas, si no, significa que salí mal en esa asignatura que les dije.

Hoy voy a hablar de actitudes geniales. Son esas cosas que alguien hace y otro mira y dice: "Uff, que genial!" ó "Nunca llegaré a ser como ella". Aquellos que hacen chapuza en los examenes sacando trozos de papel con las respuestas sobre sus mesas y los maestros no los descubren; ó aquellos que se atreven a apurar al colectivero cuando no se para en la parada.

Esas personas son dignas de ser aclamadas como geniales, quiero dejar claro que yo SI soy genial, no me falta nada, alcanzé el final del camino de la genialidad.

Para ser genial es necesario dar un esfuerzo, siempre adelantarse a los sucesos, sabiendo cuándo presionar todos los botones del ascensor para hacer que los que se suban después esperen a lo menos tipo 40 minutos antes de llegar al piso que quieren. Seamos así, listos, inteligentes y rápidos.

Si todos acá fueran geniales, Céfiro sería un mejor lugar para vivir de lo que es. Los ladrones serían geniales y les robarían los archivos a la policía. Los taxeros serían geniales y apurarían a los bondiceros, todo sería más justo de lo que es. Céfiro andaría con más entusiasmo, y todos los Cefireños serían más felizes de lo que son.

PIENSENLO, UN CEFIRO LLENO DE GENTE GENIAL!!! SEEEEEE MUCHO PUUUUUUNCH!!!

GENTE GENIAL SI HAY.

Sí, los está haciendo quedar como boludos.

SYD

Atentamente:
Jessie, la princesa genial.