Friday, September 25, 2009

Jessie's back! / Jessie volvió!

Good Night!!! Although I've been going and coming, and trying to leave the blog world by writing so many farewell posts which were finally deleted by me, I decided to keep writing in my blog and continue uploading posts. I want you to know that I do this not for me, but for you.

I think it's the writing training loss which makes it harder for me to write, but I'm gonna show my awesomeness to you all (you all are awesome too). My website (starting now) is gonna see the light once again, with flags, drums and cymbals.

This time I've been not here, I was traveling by the Earth with my father. The Earth is a brand new and wonderful place to me. This journey is memorable and full stories in every place I stayed, from South (I'm gonna write about this and the pictures I promised) to the North, dropping by beaches, mountains, pyramides, ruins and a big city (I remember when I got lost in Mexico city and it took me so long to get back at the hotel). I also remember the great tango show we saw at the "Viejo Almacén" that night and some other things.

There are more and more fans of this website everytime, and some of them call me to ask why I don't write more or to write more kinda adventures. Hey! calm down! don't you see I'm already writing?

This blog is not a simple blog anymore, is some kind of guide of which more readers are becoming followers already, it's a place where you can find stories and funny stuff to read while you're waiting for the pizza you asked for, or waiting for someone who is not ready yet.

Now, I'm gonna stop writing, but before, I want you to know that this blog would be nothing without my readers, and that's seriously true because if I got no comments in the previous post, I wouldn't write any post today. Now I just hope so much time will pass before I upload the farewell post.

By the way, I'm gonna give one prize to those who left comments in my previous post, because they prove they're faithful to me, even when I'm not here. The bronze Jessie Star goes to: María Marta Bruno, Victoria and Dr Estrada.

I'm gonna upload the pictures I promised at the end of this post which contain the wonderful places I've been at. Just scroll down to see them.

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie (I can't wait to go to the Earth again)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenas Noches!!! Aunque he estado iendo y viniendo, y tratando de dejar el mundo blog escribiendo posts de despedida que finalmente borraba, decidí seguir escribiendo y continuar subiendo posts. Quiero que sepan que no lo hago por mí, sino por ustedes.

Creo que es la pérdida de práctica de escritura que me lo hace más difícil, pero les voy a mostrar a todos mi grositud (si ustedes también son grosos). Mi website (a partir de ahorita) verá la luz una vez más, con banderas, bombos y platillos.

Este tiempo que no he estado acá, estuve viajando por la Tierra con mi papá. La Tierra es un lugar nuevo y maravilloso para mí. Este viaje es memorable y lleno de historias de cada lugar que estuve, desde el Sur (escribiré acerca de eso y de las fotos que les prometí) hasta el Norte, pasando por playas, montañas, ruinas, pirámides y una ciudad grandíssima (recuerdo cuando me perdí en el DF y me tomó mucho tiempo regresar a mi hotel). También recuerdo el gran show de tango que vimos en el Viejo Almacén aquella noche y algunas otras cosas más.

Cada vez hay más y más fans de mi website, y algunos de ellos me han llamado para preguntarme porqué no he escrito ó me piden que siga escribiendo más aventuras. Hey! quedense tranquilos! Que no ven que ya estoy escribiendo?

Esta libreta ya no es más una simple libreta, es tipo una guía de la que muchos/as ya se están haciendo seguidores/as, es un lugar en donde ustedes pueden encontrar historias y cosas divertidas para leer mientras esperan a que llegue la pizza que encargaron, ó a alguien que aún no está listo/a.

Ahora dejaré de escribir, pero antes quiero que sepan que mi libreta sería nada sin mis lectores, y eso es en serio porque si no hubiera recibido comments en mi anterior post, yo no hubiera escrito algún post hoy. Ahora sólo espero que pase mucho tiempo antes de subir el post de despedida.

Por cierto, les voy a dar un premio a aquellos que me dejaron un comment en mi post anterior porque prueban que me son fieles aún cuando no estoy por acá. La estrella Jessie de bronze es para: María Marta Bruno, Victoria y el Dr. Estrada.

Voy a poner la fotos que prometí al final de éste post, las cuales contienen los maravillosos lugares en los que estuve. Acá las tienen:





Calle 9 de Julio, con el Obelisco en la parte de enmedio. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

9 de Julio Street, with "el Obelisco" in the middle. Buenos Aires, Argentina.


















Calle 9 de Julio, con el Obelisco más cerca. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

9 de julio street, having "el obelisco" closer. Buenos Aires, Argentina.















Inicio de show de tango en el Viejo Almacén, con cena incluída. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Tango show begining at the "Viejo Almacén", dinner included. Buenos Aires, Argentina.



















Fin de show de tango en el Viejo Almacén. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

End of tango show at the "Viejo Almacén". Buenos Aires, Argentina.























Cataratas de iguazú. Límites de Brasil con Argentina.





Iguazu falls. Brazil edges with Argentina.














Playas de Río de Janeiro. Río de Janeiro, Brasil.











Río de Janeiro beaches. Río de Janeiro, Brazil.










Muy al fondo, en la montaña más alta está el Cristo del Corcovado. Río de Janeiro, Brasil.





Very Farther, there is the Corcovado Christ on the highest mountain. Río de Janeiro, Brazil.





Quise sacar una foto de Pan de Azúcar, pero esa cosa que parece un dedo, realmente es un flaco y rosado muslo de mi papá que me tapó todito, y apenas ahorita me dí cuenta. Río de Janeiro, Brasil.

I wanted to take a picture of "Pan de Azúcar", but that thing which seems like a finger, is really one of my father's thin and white thigh which made me see nothing, and I just noticed it. Río de Janeiro, Brazil.


Angel de la Independencia. DF, Méjico.








Angel de la Independencia (Independence Angel). Mexico City, Mexico.














Calle Paseo de la Reforma y Angel de la Independencia. DF, Méjico.






"Paseo de la Reforma" Street and the "Angel de la Independencia" (Indepence Angel). Mexico City, Mexico.







Pirámides y ruinas de Tajín. Veracruz, Méjico.

Tajín Ruins and Pyramides. Veracruz, Mexico.

SYD

Atentamente:

Jessie (no puedo esperar para ir a la Tierra otra vez).