Monday, September 28, 2009

Kitchen! / Cocina!

Good Night!!! How are my favorite readers? Is everything OK? I hope you're the few ones who can say "Yes it is".

Today's topic as I told someone, is something about my "octagonal table", but at the last moment another one appeared. It's kinda long story which I'm about to tell:

Today, I was at the mall with my friends the whole afternoon, until 8:00 p.m. at night. Then, I got back very hungry to my castle and ate something from the kitchen, but I was even waiting for the dinner. That moment which splits the night time from the day time, the most important meal of the day after the pizza or the cold cereal in the morning when the night is vanishing away. Well, back to this post, I wanted to have that dinner, and I was about to enjoy it until a gross, nasty smell came to my nose. It was OLD RED RICE, made by my great-grandpa. That is so gross, great-grandpa!!!

Thanks to God, the smell was weak 'cause it was in the kitchen, but once my great-grandpa brought the rice to the dining room, the smell was grosser than before, it was so unbearable. All rice which is not the gohan rice (used to make sushi), is so gross.

My time was over, the old rice was already served on my plate, and my mouth was about to engulf that nasty food. Finally I ate a little rice, hey! that was not that bad as I thought. I ate a little bit more, EEEEWWWW!!! there was a little stone, and my great-grandpa said: "OOPS! I forgot to say the rice man forgot to take off the little stones from the rice". How jerk the rice man was (as a thought, obviously). And I ended up running to the bathroom to puke.

Then, I decided not to eat "that food", and start to practice my cooking skills in order to have a different dinner, made by myself. First, I looked what we had in the kitchen, and I found some soy sauce, some vegetables and some fish, I've gotta be able to do something. Then, I took out the frying pan, some cooking oil and a pinch of pepper. And the result was a delicious Fish-Chow Mein, a Chinese style food.

First, I proved it, it tasted so good, so I asked if someone else wanted to eat, everyone said yes. Then, everyone ate it and said I was a good cook as my father and my grandma. I was so proud of myself and my dinner, that I was about to take a picture of it, but I was so lazy and so hungry so I didn't take any picture.

My great-grandpa was a little bit disappionted, making a face like saying: "Yikes! It took me so much to make the old red rice and now I have so much left in the cooler". But I didn't care, I was very hungry and I wanted to have my dinner, and when I want to eat, nothing can stop me for doing this.

So, today's moral is:

Never eat what you don't want to eat,
but make yourself the food you wish.
Don't let the puke to come out of you and
beat,

better enjoy a well-done fish.


I just wanted to talk about this, I will surely write and upload another post talking about a weird dream I had about a TV show presented by Gusthav Le Blanc.

Gotta go! but I'll write something later.

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie, the princess cheff.

P.S. The next post will be about my octagonal table.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenas Noches!!! Cómo andan mis lectores favoritos? Todo está bien? Espero que sean de los pocos que puedan decir que sí.

El tema de hoy, como le dije a alguien, es algo acerca de mi mesa octagonal, pero a último momento me salió otro tema. Es una larga historia que ya les voy a contar:

Hoy, estuve toda la tarde en el mall con mis amigas, hasta las 8:00 p.m. a la noche. Luego volví a mi castillo con mucho hambre y comí algo de la cocina, pero aún esperaba la merienda. Ese momento que divide la noche del día, es la comida más importante después de la pizza ó el cereal frío a la matina cuando la noche se va desvaneciendo. Bueno, de vuelta al post, quería mucho esa merienda, y estuve a punto de disfrutarla hasta que un olor asqueroso y desagradable llegó a mi nariz. Era ARROZ VIEJO ROJO, hecho por mi bisabuelo. Qué asco bisabuelo!!!

Gracias a Dios, el olor era débil porque aún estaba en la cocina, pero una vez mi bisabuelo entró al comedor, el olor fue más asqueroso que antes, era imbancable. Qué asco el arroz que no es el gohan (el que se usa para hacer sushi).

Mi hora llegó, el arroz viejo rojo ya estaba servido en mi plato, y mi boca dispuesta a engullirse esa comida asquerosa. Finalmente comí un poco, hey! no estaba tan mal como pensaba. Comí otro poco, ASCOOOOO!!! Había una piedrita, y mi bisabuelo dijo: "UPS! Olvidé decirles que el arrozero se olvidó de sacarle todas las piedritas del arroz". Qué mongolico que el arrozero que fue (obviamente para mis adentros). Y acabé corriendo al baño a vomitar.

Luego, decidí no comer "esa comida", y empezar a practicar mis técnicas culinarias para merendar algo diferente, hecha por mí misma. Primero revisé qué teníamos en la cocina, y enonctré algo de salsa de soja, unas verduras y un poco de pescado, algo tenía que poder hacer. Luego, saqué la sartén, un poco de aceite para cocinar y una pizca de pimienta. Y el resultado fue un delicioso Chow Mein de pescado, un platillo Chino.

Primero lo probé yo, y me salió tan sabroso, que les pregunté a los demás si querían comer de lo que yo hize, y todos me djieron que sí. Luego, todos comieron y dijeron que soy tan buena cocinera como mi padre y mi abuela. Yo estaba tan orgullosa de mí misma y mi merienda, que le iba a sacar una foto a lo que hize, pero estaba tan perezosa y tenía mucho hambre que ya no saqué nada de fotos.

Mi bisabuelo estaba un poco contrariado, y hacía una cara como diciendo: "Carajo! me tomó mucho tiempo hacer el arroz viejo rojo y ahora me queda mucho en la heladera". Pero no me importó, yo estaba muy hambirenta y quería merendar, y cuando quiero comer, nada puede impedir que lo haga.

Asíque, la moraleja de hoy es:

Nunca comás lo que no querés,
pero hacéte vos misma lo que deseés.
No sea que lo que te comás acabe siendo
vomitado,

mejor comé un rico pescado.


Sólo quería hablar de eso. Seguramente más al rato escribiré y subiré otro post acerca de un sueño locoque tuve acerca de un programa de TV conducido por Gustavo Le Blanc.

Ya debo irme, pero al rato volveré a escribir.

SYD

Atentamente:
Jessie, la princesa chef.

P.S. El próximo post tratará de mi mesa octagonal.