Saturday, September 5, 2009

Facing the fears!/Enfrentando miedos!

Good Night!!! How is it going? Are you having everything in order? Not me, 'cause I have a couple of affairs to fix.

I want to write about something that happened to me in the week, it's something which makes me more awesome than I was. Since I was a little girl, I was afraid of riding the roller coaster of the amusement park, here, in South Cephire.

I always was waiting in the queue, but when it was my turn to ride, the scary and worried faces of the people who were looking at me, and my legs that were not responding to me; were the signal of my weakness and fear. So it was impossible for me to ride the roller coaster and finally, I ended up having to leave the queue, trying not to be seen leaving the roller coaster by my friends, and slowly getting back where they were to say: "I had a wonderful view of the roller coaster from the queue."

But I could get over my fear last Thursday when I managed to ride the roller coaster. YES! you read it well, I RODE THE ROLLER COASTER!!! My grandma and my father were witnesses that I rode the roller coaster. All my fears are being vanished away gently lowly. Today I feel I can do everything, the moon is pushing to keep going. Now I can ride again the roller coaster easily without feeling a cold sweat running through my face, or feeling the adrenaline running through my head.

It was hard, but I did it, I rode the first time 'cause I did bet wit my friends that I'd ride (and if I did, they would have to ride too). I rode the first time, everything was OK, and I liked it. Then I waited to ride again while I was going to the restrooms. Then, I rode the second time, and I felt nothing would stop me, but my stomach started to feel strange, but it was all right. But the third time I rode, when I got off the roller coaster, I felt kind of sick; and finally I said: "BATHROOM!!!" but I didn't reach the restrooms, so I went to PUKE on nearby flowerpots.

You have no idea how much I did puke, if no, go and ask my grandma or my father ('cause they saw how much I did puke). Now, Thursday it's gone, and my fears with it. Yesterday, it was Friday, and I wanted to go to the amusement park, to ride the roller coaster again, and I did. I rode the roller coaster so many times again, and I didn't puke anymore. Now, my name is in the proud list of persons who ride the roller coaster.

And that was the time when I rode the roller coaster. I'll upload an image of my great-grandpa I made in www.faceyourmanga.com tomorrow.

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie, the roller coaster queen

P.S. I'll upload a funny video of puke scenes from the Total Drama Island. That video is property of Sandovart, and the translations are not mine.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenassss!!! Cómo va? Todo en orden con ustedes? Yo no porque tengo un par de quilombos que arreglar.

Yo quiero escribir sobre algo que me pasó en la semana. Es algo que me hace más grosa de lo que era. Desde que era pequeña, me daba miedo subirme a la montaña rusa del parque de diversiones de acá del Sur de Céfiro.

Siempre estaba en la fila, esperando, y ya cuando era mi turno de subir, las caras de miedo y angustia de los que me miraban, y mis piernas que empezaban a fallarme; fueron señal de mi debilidad y mi miedo. Asíque me era imposible subir a la montaña rusa, y finalmente, acababa teniendo que dejar la fila, tratando de que mis amigas no vieran salir de la fila, y luego regresar lentamente a donde ellas estaban para decirles: "Se ve re bien la montaña rusa desde la fila".

Pero pude superar mi miedo el Jueves, cuando logré subirme a la montaña rusa. SI!!! Leyeron bien, ME SUBI A LA MONTAÑA RUSA!!! Mi abuela y mi papá fueron testigos de que me subí a la montaña rusa. Todos mis miedos fueron desapareciendo poco a poco. Hoy siento que puedo hacer todo, la Luna me induce a seguir. Ahora puedo subirme otra vez a la montaña rusa sin sentir el sudor frío recorriendo mi cara, ó la adrenalina subiendoseme a la cabeza.

Fue difícil, pero lo logré, me subí la primera vez porque aposté con mis amigas a que sí me subía (y si me subía, ellas también tenían que subirse). Me subí la primera vez, todo estuvo bien, y me gustó. Luego esperé para subirme otra vez, mientras fui a los baños. Luego, me subí por segunda vez, sentí que nada me detenía, pero empezé a sentir raro mi estómago, pero todo estaba bien. Pero la tercera vez que me subí, ya cuando me bajé de la montaña rusa, me empezé a sentir tipo mal; y finalmente grité: "AAYY!!! BAÑOOOOOO!!!" pero no llegué a los baños, asíque fui a VOMITAR sobre unas macetas que tenía cerca.

Ustedes no tienen idea de lo mucho que vomité, si no, preguntenle a mi abuela ó a mi papá (porque ellos vieron lo mucho que vomité). Ahora el Jueves se fue, y mis miedos con él. Ayer, era Viernes, y quise ir al parque a subirme a la montaña rusa otravez, y lo hize. Otra vez, me subí a la montaña rusa muchas veces, y ya no vomité más. Ahora, mi nombre está en la honorable lista de las personas que se han subido a la montaña rusa.

Esa fue la vez que me subí a la montaña rusa. Subiré una imagen de mi bisabuelo que hize en www.faceyourmanga.com mañana.

SYD

Atentamente:
Jessie, la reina de la montaña rusa

P.S. Acá tienen un gracioso video sobre escenas de vómitos de la Isla del Drama. El video es de Sandovart, y las traducciones no son mías, eh!