Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Octagonal Table! / Mesa Octagonal!

Hi there my dear readers! How R U doing? I'm doing better than well 'cause I got a new job at the kinder garden here in South Cephire, to babysit kids from 3 to 10 years old. I'm very excited.

----First of all, I'm gonna make a riddle to you:
----Which object has 4 supportive sticks, 8 sides, it's full of knights and has a princess as a boss?
----Yes! it's our octagonal table!!! YEAH!!! WOOHOO!!!

Now, back to the story.

I decided to write in order to tell you all about a place which everytime I name it, it brings me wonderful memories, it's a magical place, full of joy and passion, but overall, full of numbers (or li'l numbers, whatever). It's a table, but not any table, it's our octagonal table (wow!).

I had the idea of creating the octagonal table from that place and from my father, then, my father told me about when he traveled to the Earth some years ago (yes, the Earth, the place I've been at some days ago). From then, the idea was born and it will never die. In that table (our octagonal table), I am the boss, the princess boss and you all are my knights, in which we can have breakfast, lunch or dinner; we can talk about what happened here in Cephire, or in Earth, even the events in Chizeta, Autozam and Fahren. It's the best table I've ever been, and I've even been at other tables, so many other tables.

And not only I did eat or speak in our octagonal table, but also I've created the Jessie languaje I did talk about some posts ago. The first word I created there was the SAND (it's not sand as you can imagine, it's kinda sandwich made by Sandy, so the word SAND means sandwich and Sandy, the first four letters), did you understand? The honor of being part of this table is so big. I was the responsible to give snacks "to snack" (another word from the Jessie languaje) after I went "to mall" (another Jessie word) at the mall. I was in charge to host the first fire ceremony that night and the creator of this phrase: "stop right here" (in order to avoid the intruders come closer than they are allowed).

That's all about our octagonal table, anything else is top secret.

Looks like I've got some minutes left to talk about the weird dream I told you I had.

The entire dream was kinda a TV show presented by Gusthav Le Blanc (our favorite TV show host), and he was walking down the streets of South Cephire, looking for stories (it was some kind of strange, but it was so). I can remember a van coming to a shelter (anything bad!) and a man from Autozam came out of the van, wearing old clothes, hanging a backpack, and having a piece of Autozam's flag stuck in his T-shirt. When he was coming closer to the camera, we could see his eyes, which were black, with large eye rings under his eyes.

He did talk about the doom of Autozam, and that's why came to Cephire, walking alone, everyday and every night, looking for some place to stay and sleeping only 15 minutes after he woke up (don't ask me anything, 'cause I don't even understand, but it was as it was), that means, he woke up, and then, he fell asleep again, but only for 15 minutes, and that's what he slept in the whole day.

When Gusthav Le Blanc sent to the commercial break, the story of the Autozam man was shown as the "behind the cameras", and then, the security man appeared in the shelter telling jokes. Finally I got away from the shelter and went right to the mall. It was very strange that I even wrote it very short. But if you see me and you want me to tell this dream complete, just let me know and I'll gladly will do so.

I'm tired of writing, so G&GB.

Sincerly:
Jessie (the boss of the octagonal table)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Hola, cómo andan mis queridos lectores? Todo bien? Yo estoy mejor que bien porque conseguí un nuevo trabajo acá en el kinder garden del Sur de Céfiro, haré de niñera de pibes y pibas de 3 a 10 años. Estoy muy emocionada.

----Primero, les haré un acertijo:
----Qué cosa tiene 4 patas, 8 lados, está llena de caballeros y tiene una princesa como jefa?
----Sí! es nuestra mesa octagonal!!! EEAA!!! UUUU!!!

Bien, de vuelta a la historia.

Decidí escribir para contarles acerca de un lugar que siempre que lo nombro me trae muy buenos recuerdos, es un lugar mágico, lleno de alegría y pasión, pero sobre todo, lleno de números (ó numeritos, como sea). Es una mesa, pero no cualquier mesa, es nuestra mesa octagonal (wow!).

Tuve la idea de crear la mesa octagonal a partir de ese lugar y de mi padre, luego mi papá me ha contado de las veces que ha ido a la Tierra hace algunos años (sí, la Tierra, el lugar en el que estuve yo hace algunos días!). Desde entonces, esa idea nació, y nunca morirá. En esa mesa (nuestra mesa octagonal), yo soy la jefa, la jefa princesa y todos ustedes son mis caballeros, en esta mesa podemos desayunar, comer ó merendar; también podemos hablar de lo que ha pasado acá en Céfiro, ó en la Tierra, y hasta los sucesos de Ciseta, Autosam y Faren. Es la mejor mesa en la que he estado, y eso que he estado en otras mesas, en muchas otras mesas.

Y no sólo he comido ó hablado en nuestra mesa octagonal, también he creado el idioma Jessie del que les hablé hace algunos posts. La primera palabra que creé fue la del SAND (no es arena como ustedes pueden imaginar, es un tipo sandwich hecho por Sandy, asíque la palabra SAND significa sandwich y Sandy, las 4 primeras letras) entienden? El honor de ser parte de ésta mesa es muy grande. Yo he sido la responsable de dar las botanas para "botanear" (otra palabra del idioma Jessie) después de que fuí a "mallear" (otra palabra más del idioma Jessie) al mall. Yo he estado a cargo de ser la anfitriona de la primera ceremonia de fuego aquella noche y de ser la creadora de ésta frase: "pará justo acá" (para que ningún intruso se acerque más de lo que deben).

Y eso es todo acerca de nuestra mesa octagonal, cualquier otra cosa es top secret.

Parece que me quedan unos minutos del sueño loco que les dije que tuve.

Todo el sueño era tipo un programa de TV, conducido por Gustavo Le Blanc (nuestro conductor favorito de TV), en el que él iba caminando por las calles del Sur de Céfiro, en busca de historias (tipo un poco raro, pero así era). Recuerdo una van llegando a un refugio (cualquiera mal!), y de esa van se bajaba un hombre de Autosam, vistiendo ropa vieja, con una mochila colgada a su espalda, y un pedazo de la bandera de Autosam pegada a su remera. Cuando él se acercaba a la cámara, pudimos verle los ojos, que eran negros, y debajo tenía unas ojeras grandes.

El habló de la destrucción de Autosam y que por eso vino a Céfiro, caminando solo todo el día y toda la noche, buscando un lugar para quedarse, y que sólo dormía 15 minutos después de haberse despertado (no me pregunten cómo estuvo eso, porque ni yo misma entendí, pero así era), ó sea, se despertaba, luego se volvía a dormir, pero sólo 15 minutos, y eso era lo que él dormía todo el día.

Cuando Gustavo Le Blanc mandaba al corte comercial, pasaban la historia del hombre de Autosam como un detrás de cámaras, y luego aparecía el encargado de seguridad en el refugio diciendo chistes. Finalmente me fuí del refugio, directa hacia el mall. Fue muy raro que lo escribí cortito. Pero si me ven y quieren que les cuente el sueño completo, sólo haganmelo saber y yo con gusto lo haré.

Ya, me harté de escribir, asíque SYD.

Atentamente:
Jessie (la jefa de la mesa octagonal)