Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mute/Muditos

Good Night!!! Everything OK? Today, I'm not gonna tell any story, and not gonna complain either, but gonna make one thing clear.

This post it's not gonna be long or boring. The only thing I want is the people who I don't know yet be still coming to my blog, and here comes the best thing: YOU CAN WRITE ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! It can have nothing to do with the post. You can tell me something like: "Today, the window of my bedroom broke, and I'm freezing myself" or "I broke a flowerpot and my mother nagged me" or "I lost my pants and everyone looked my underwear" Or if you wanna make a comment about my post, but, DO WRITE!!! I really don't mind if you don't write, but I get disconcerted when my uncle Manuel tells me the amount of visits in my blog (he knows 'cause he is a hacker, so I don't need a counter), I receive about 18 visitors every day, but only 1 or 2 leave a comment to me.

GO ON!!! I also recommend you to see the Archive list, where I have my old posts which I read some days ago and I Laughed out loud.

Sorry for the tone of this post, but I wanted to make clear this affair of those who think they are "invaders", but no, nothing to do. I wanna start to read comments from people from the Earth, Autozam, Chizeta and the friends of my boyfriend, who are from Fahren, and have nothing to do with me.

So, when a "28 han jugado conmigo" (28 comments) will come?

P.S. My great-grandpa's image will come in the next post.

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie (I make clear I'm not complaining)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenas Nochessss!!! Todo bien? Hoy no vengo a contarles ninguna historia, tampoco vengo a quejarme, pero sí quiero dejar clara una cosa.

Este post no será largo ó aburrido. Lo único que quiero es que la gente que aún no conozco siga entrando a mi libreta, y acá viene la mejor parte: PUEDEN ESCRIBIR LO QUE QUIERAN!!! Puede no tener nada que ver con mi post. Pueden decirme algo como: "Hoy la ventana de mi pieza se rompió y me estoy congelando" ó "Rompí una maceta y mi mamá me regaño" ó "Perdí mis pantalones y todo el mundo me vió los calzones" ó si quieren dejar un comment acerca de mi post, pero ESCRIBAN!!! Realmente no me molesta que no escriban, pero me saca de onda cuando mi tío Manuel me informa de todas las visitas que recibo en mi libreta (él lo sabe porque es hacker, asíque no necesito un contador), recibo como tipo 18 visitas diarias, pero sólo 1 ó 2 me dejan un comment.

DENLE!!! También les recomiendo que miren donde dice "Archive", en donde tengo mis posts viejitos que leí el otro día y me ataqué de la risa.

Perdón por el tono de éste post, pero quería dejar claro éste asunto de aquellos que piensan que son "invasores", pero no, para nada. Quiero empezar a leer comments de gente de la Tierra, Autosam, Ciseta, y de los amigos de mi novio, quienes son de Faren y no tienen nada que ver conmigo.

Así que, para cuándo un "28 han jugado conmigo"?

P.S. La imagen de mi bisabuelo va a venir en el próximo post.

SYD

Atentamente:
Jessie (dejo claro que no me quejo)