Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blood!/Sangre!

Good Night!!! I've just got tired writing a kind of long post talking about the problems I had today with my blog. But I thought you might find it boring, so I looked inside myself and pressed and held the bakspace key about 50 seconds, then I saw the screen and I had a half of a paragraph left, so I simply chose it and deleted it like that, all just like that.

Today, I'm gonna talk about what happened to me today in the morning, which is not just a simple thing. Infact, I think I told everyone, but anyways, I wanted to leave a written memory of this misfortune I had.

It was 8:00 a.m. in the morning and I was about to put on my golden earrings on my ears, everything was fine: Left, CLICK! Done! (every woman in the universe must know). Right! CLICK! OUCH!!! Out! (I took off the earring).

NOOOO!!!

My ear was bleeding like a leak in the ceiling. Is that the bad luck Ernesto passed to me after reading his post about getting pricked with a syringe by himself accidentaly? Now, whom I'm gonna pass the bad luck to?

And just after I told Ernesto about that time I cut my finger accidentaly when I was getting out a buried nail with a Swiss Army knife (victorinox). I was about to faint 'cause I touch a vein and it bleeded so much.

Oh, it's late, gotta go! I swear I'll finish it tomorrow.

G&GB

Sincerely:
Jessie (I'm late)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Buenassss!!! me agoté escribiendo un post tipo largo hablando de los problemas que tuve hoy con mi libreta. Pero pensé que tal vez a ustedes les iba a aburrir, así que miré para adentro mío y presioné y mantuve la tecla de borrar como por 50 segundos, luego miré la pantalla y ví que aún me faltaba la mitad de un párrafo, asíque simplemente la seleccioné y la borré así tal cual, todo así nada más.

Hoy voy a hablar de lo que me pasó hoy a la matina, que no es algo simple. De hecho, creo que se lo dije a todos, pero de todos modos quería dejar un recuerdo escrito de ésta desgracia que tuve.

Eran las 8:00 a.m. a la matina y me iba a poner mis pendientes de oro en mis orejas, todo venía andando bien: Izquierda, CLICK! Listo! (todas las mujeres del universo deben saber). Derecha, CLICK! Auch! Fuera! (me saqué el pendiente).

NOOOO!!!

Mi oreja estaba sangrando como gotera en el techo. Acaso esa es la mala suerte que Ernesto me pasó después de haber ido a su libreta a leer que él solito se pinchó un dedo con una jeringa por accidente? Ahora a quién le voy a pasar yo la mala suerte?

Y justo después de haberle contado a Ernesto de aquella vez que me corté el dedo con una navaja del ejército Suizo (victorinox) por accidente cuando me estaba sacando una uña enterrada. Estuve a punto de desmayarme porque me toqué una vena, y sangró mucho.

Bueno, ya es tarde y me tengo que ir. Pero juro que mañana lo acabo.

SYD

Atentamente:
Jessie (no llegooooo!!!)