Thursday, September 10, 2009

To my readers! / Para mis lectores!

Hi there! How is it going? Here, everything is better than good 'cause I passed the subject I told you all, that means, I passed every subject, so I'm still on vacation until January 10th.

YEAH!!!

WOOHOO!!!

Besides, as a reward, or better said, as a prize, my father will take me with him to the Earth, I'm going to go to the place where you all live, what else can I ask for?

Yesterday, I was celebrating this success with my friends, and though we were 4 of us, we had 5 wineglasses (the fifth one was in honor of Catalina), and something happened when we were seeing a movie at the projection room of my castle: We saw the movie which was about tiny people, then I thought: Could you imagine any ant-sized people? That people who can go anywhere they want, and pass through anything we normally can't, causing trouble wherever they go. That people who punch your legs while you're walking, people dressed as elves, but being good people; starting to eat your legs if you hang them out of the bed while you're sleeping. Think about your schools full of tiny people hiding under the tables and desks causing trouble everywhere and hearing the people talking about them.

WHAT A TROUBLE!

I promise I'll upload some pictures of where I'm going to be while you're reading this post.

Well, gotta go! I've gotta pack my luggage 'cause the flight will take off in a couple of hours. I promise this website will be better when I'm back 'cause it's lowering its level.

P.S. Since I'm gonna stay in Earth kinda 14 days, I'll have to leave the blog world in that time. But I'll be back, I promise.

P.S.S. I hope I won't be disappointed again as I was in Chizeta.

G&GB

Sincerely:
Princess Jessie (blasting off to the Earth)
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Hola!!! Cómo va? Acá mejor que bien porque pasé la asignatura que les había dicho a todos, ó sea, pasé todas las asignaturas, asíque sigo de vacances hasta el 10 de Enero.

EEAA!!!

UUUU!!!

Además. como recompensa, ó más bien, premio, mi papá me va a llevar con él a la Tierra, voy a ir al lugar donde todos ustedes viven, qué más puedo pedir?

Ayer, estaba celebrando mi triunfo con mis amigas, y aunque eramos 4, tuvimos 5 copas de vino (la quinta copa era en honor a Catalina), y algo pasó mientras estábamos viendo una peli en la sala de proyección de mi castillo: estábamos viendo una película acerca de gente pequeña, y pensé: Podrían imaginar gente del tamaño de una hormiga? Esa gente que puede ir a donde quieren, y pasar por donde nosotros normalmente no podemos, armando líos a donde sea que vayan. Esa gente que golpea tus piernas mientras caminás, gente que está vestida como duendes, pero que son gente buena; empezando a comer tus piernas si las colgás fuera de la cama cuando dormís. Piensen en sus escuelas llenas de gente pequeñita escondiendose abajo de sus mesas ó escritorios armando líos por todos lados y escuchando a la gente hablando de ellos.

VAYA LIO!!!

Les prometo poner algunas fotos de donde voy a estar mientras ustedes leen éste post.

Bueno, ya debo irme! Tengo que hacer mis maletas porque el vuelo sale en un par de horas. Les prometo que éste webiste va a estar mejor cuando regrese porque está bajando de nivel.

P.S. Como voy a estar en la Tierra tipo 14 días, tendré que dejar el mundo blog en ese tiempo. Pero volveré, lo prometo.

P.S.S. Espero no llevarme otro chasco como el que me llevé en Ciseta.

SYD

Atentamente:
La Princesa Jessie (despegando hacia la Tierra)